Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

We covered this earlier lol

Yup they're slow. We found a few more
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Good news Taylor Swift will be performing in Japan on the same weekend as the Super Bowl, so she won't be at the game.

You are kidding right? No way she would miss that.

It's already been talked about that with the time difference there is no reason she can't make it.

She can easily sleep on the flight back and be at the game with plenty of time to spare. I am sure she'll be there.

My wife is a hardcore Swiftie so of course I had to know this ..

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
"'I think our third-string quarterback is our best quarterback,'" York shared about what he heard from Shanahan ahead of the 2022 season, per David Bonilla of 49ers WebZone. "I'm like, 'Okay, what does that mean?' He's like, 'Well, obviously, we've invested in Trey. Trey is doing a good job. We're going to do everything that we can. We're not going to change that, and we're not going to change the depth chart, but I think Brock will end up being our quarterback at some point.'"

Purdy entered the NFL as the final pick of the 2022 draft and began his rookie season as San Francisco's third-choice option. He unexpectedly rose to the top of the depth chart in early December 2022 when both Lance and Garoppolo were sidelined with season-ending injuries, and it took Purdy fewer than three full games to cause Shanahan to re-think the club's long-term plans.

It was obvious in the preseason games he had the swagger and had something. Even that early.

He was extending plays and keeping his eyes down field.

A lot of people saw it early. Just go back to the beginning of this thread - right around training camp/preseason - and you can see some of the folks that saw his talent already back then. Most folks are just coming around now because they actually can see him play vs some youtube highlight reel. What caught my eye was his deadly accuracy, so Drew Brees-like.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Nice!

"Let's go places" like Las Vegas!

Toyota, so reliable and accurate, just like Brock Purdy.
-- Toyota Marketing team probably.

We covered this earlier lol

sorry I just got here lol..
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Turns out kyle has more to do with drafting Brock than I thought. I knew he liked him, but I didn't realize he was the one that put his foot down for him to use that last pick. I always just heard about how slowik & Griese wanted him.

Same. I thought John, Slowik, and Griese was more important than Kyle.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Turns out kyle has more to do with drafting Brock than I thought. I knew he liked him, but I didn't realize he was the one that put his foot down for him to use that last pick. I always just heard about how slowik & Griese wanted him.

Where did you guys hear or see this from?

Nice!

Toyota, we make safety Mr Relevent *closeup shot of Brock driving oft repair Highlander*
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yep wise decision.

Lol remember when ppl were crying and doubting during that 3 game skid? Who was on here saying they loved BP over and over during THAT time? Ahem...me lol While ppl ghosted/doubted/freaked out..I was proclaiming my undying love haha

Hey, gotta toot my own horn sometimes lol

Nice!

Toyota, we make safety Mr Relevent *closeup shot of Brock driving oft repair Highlander*

Toyota, tough, Brockhard performance Let's Grow Places
Yep wise decision.

Lol remember when ppl were crying and doubting during that 3 game skid? Who was on here saying they loved BP over and over during THAT time? Ahem...me lol While ppl ghosted/doubted/freaked out..I was proclaiming my undying love haha

Hey, gotta toot my own horn sometimes lol

That 3 game losing streak didn't bother me either. I could still see Brock playing at a high level. What really concerns me was the Ravens lost. Those turnovers would kill any confidence of a young qb. Glad he overcame it. But it's the first time I get a sense Brock is fallible. He had been playing so good for so many games, my expectation was becoming unreasonable lol 😆

Where did you guys hear or see this from?

Peter King in the link on post #47238 this page.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Cheap and reliable

Nice!

Toyota, tough, Brockhard performance Let's Grow Places

One more-- Toyota, game manager? No, game changer *closeup shot of Brock driving EV Prius *
Share 49ersWebzone