LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 169 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
This is what Brock Purdy's final form looks like when he can consistently do this against NFL talent. In year two, he's beginning to look like Drew Jackson, Kyle's prototype QB.

Midas touch
Kyle needs to switch to more of the Shawn Peyton/Brees style O, but he won't. Peyton and Brock would be an amazing combination.

Even if Shawn Peyton
Originally posted by tankle104:
Mod edit-If there's profanity in the tweet and it includes a word that is otherwise censored on the forum, don't post it. Its gotten out of hand lately.

was this the tweet about Brock potentially being on the netflix series?
Originally posted by Patton:

this clip was a Netflix clip, seems to be chatter that he will be on QB season 2 on Netflix. That would be awesome.

Bosa seems like that dude that has the potential to go full psycho at any minute 😂

I like Bosa's chance at the darkhorse SB MVP. he has the chance to have a HUGE game. he was insanely good in the previous SB against KC. just need the rest of the D line to step up.
Mod edit-If there's profanity in the tweet and it includes a word that is otherwise censored on the forum, don't post it. Its gotten out of hand lately.

Probably someone commenting about something rhyming with Brock.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Probably someone commenting about something rhyming with Brock.

Either that or the tweet that I shared, with the video of Brock & Bosa, has the eff word and S word. Lmao I didn't think it was a big deal if we weren't directing it at people
"I don't know Nick Foles won the Super Bowl." The latest meathead on Twitter.

They are MOVING THE GOALPOSTS yet again! Just in case he wins. They are getting nervous and saying even if he wins it's nothing. I think they are getting nervous.

Either that or the tweet that I shared, with the video of Brock & Bosa, has the eff word and S word. Lmao I didn't think it was a big deal if we weren't directing it at people

I will switch it to Big Sock Brock
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They are MOVING THE GOALPOSTS yet again! Just in case he wins. They are getting nervous and saying even if he wins it's nothing. I think they are getting nervous.

The Goal Posts have now moved into the Pacific Ocean.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

The Goal Posts have now moved into the Pacific Ocean.

It seems so. Foles started 3 games that year for the Eagles. Not 16/17. Rested one game (Purdy) with the #1 seed. Also never had a year like Purdy. Never.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
Absolutely hate Sherman's comments. Because the way he phrases it seems to lend credibility to Cam. He's trying to be nice and not pick too big of a fight with Newton. But at the expense he slights Purdy kind of. Just awful.

Absolutely NOT TRUE that Brock is not one of our most important players. Yes he is. Anyone watch this team for 25+ years at QB? He's the best thing in 25 years at the position. Open your eyes. He's absolutely better than a top 10 most important player on this team. Purdy is one of the top players on the team. This team is not the #1 seed, 2 playoff wins and in the Super Bowl with Sam Darnold. No way.

Top 10 athlete? Or top 10 player? Because even as athlete he's underrated and pretty good at QB. But as for most important players and most valuable he's in the top few. Only Trent Williams could be at the top. He proved he can win without Deebo. Even in the playoffs. Bosa is having a down year. Chase Young is useless.

He's clearly one of the most important players to this team right NOW. Crap like this just lends credibility to Cam and Nick WRONG. Already meatheads on Twitter in comments below his and in the media running with it. Just awful how he said it and it's not true IMO. It didn't have to be worded that soft. He could have stood up for Brock much more. He is having a phenomenal year and career so far. No apologies or detractors are needed.

Expose dem haterz, bro

How are you hanging in there?

So after we got a juicy morsel from Jed what's the next stupid narrative? Nat'l media: Wow Kyle thought Purdy was probably his best QB clear back in '22 training camp. How the hell is he still their HC?
I like Bosa's chance at the darkhorse SB MVP. he has the chance to have a HUGE game. he was insanely good in the previous SB against KC. just need the rest of the D line to step up.

Just gonna toss this out there..... FRED WARNER DARKHORSE SB MVP?
Originally posted by BP13:

Possible but that is like an ultra dark horse. haha he would need an INT, FF, Sack, multiple TFL, FR etc - either all of it or some combo.

Idc who wins what, as long as we win the damn game.

You would get some good odds if you bet on that.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Highly unlikely, given he's been crap for the most part the last 8 or so games.
Share 49ersWebzone