There are 199 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by Montana:
Didn't the Broncos sport the #1 defense in the league in 89 when Joe lit em up with 55?

Elway absolutely sucked ass in that game..threw turkeys

Well yeah, but I was specifically referring to that defense. I remember in the days leading up to the game the media was trying to say Steve At**ter was the next Ronnie Lott, bunch of garbage like that. Joe made that defense his b***h.

Edit: hilarious that the zone considers At**ter a bad word. My compliments.

I was wondering why you put ** in At**ter lol.

I can think of a few other names that should be banned, can we start a list?
[ Edited by Cosmo on Feb 2, 2024 at 8:13 PM ]
Brock Purdy is a better QB than Cam Newton.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

SCAM Newton played like a decade. Brock_STAR already has a better playoff record in 2 years. Haha.

• Cosmo
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

SCAM Newton played like a decade. Brock_STAR already has a better playoff record in 2 years. Haha.

Cam made everything about him. He is an absolute attention whore and thinks that is what makes a QB elite. So now that he's in retirement, can't turn off the need for attention and is using his idea of what a QB should be to crap on Purdy.
The reason why any quarterback is good in this league has a lot to do with the offense they run, Brock ran the wrong offense in iowa. He is now running the right offense. He is a read and react quarterback, Patrick mahomes or josh allen would not work in this offense, They are gunslingers they get the ball out late because they can. If you watch their tape they dont throw with good timing at all. The fact that nobody has said this i'm dumbfounded
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Cam made everything about him. He is an absolute attention whore and thinks that is what makes a QB elite. So now that he's in retirement, can't turn off the need for attention and is using his idea of what a QB should be to crap on Purdy.

That's true.
How big are Brocks balls? Some of those hits he takes in the pocket I swear there was one clip where it looked like he was actually throwing it after he got hit love this kid hopefully we can win next Sunday

dont know much about this qb named cam newton. but he seems pretty trash as an nfl qb. hopefully he did better on other teams. why does he talk sh*t?
Outstanding news fans. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Ephesians 2:8 Are you afraid of dying? Jesus died on the cross for you, repent and believe.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Outstanding news fans. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Ephesians 2:8 Are you afraid of dying? Jesus died on the cross for you, repent and believe.

Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit.

Mitsubishi Nissan Toyota
if purdy beats mahomes it would be like foles beat brady. we will need to see the sanfran sanfran, like the fily filly
  • pd24
  • Veteran
if purdy beats mahomes it would be like foles beat brady. we will need to see the sanfran sanfran, like the fily filly

No, I think Purdy is better than Foles.
But is Mahomes better than Brady?
Originally posted by pd24:

No, I think Purdy is better than Foles.

Look at Foles best year ever. Then look at Purdy 2nd year. No comparison. Purdy is far better.
Share 49ersWebzone