LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 127 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Jeez he still looks so young. I think that's one reason people doubt him. He could pass for High School or at least College. Plus he's not the biggest guy. That along with the late draft pick are a lot of what does it. It's certainly not how he plays. At least on the whole body of work. You can always find 1 bad game.

Anna Frey cut her hair
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Jeez he still looks so young. I think that's one reason people doubt him. He could pass for High School or at least College. Plus he's not the biggest guy. That along with the late draft pick are a lot of what does it. It's certainly not how he plays. At least on the whole body of work. You can always find 1 bad game.

I like his "Bambi" nickname

Bambi with fangs
Originally posted by tankle104:

Coulda chose a better song. Drake doesn't do it for me when it comes to football highlights
This probably isn't real. but it's fitting and funny:

Avenge your father, John Harbaugh Jr.

The Pick That Was Promised
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

OMG!!! Someone has finally pissed off Brock!!! And the Chiefs may incur his wrath!!!

Originally posted by NinerTy:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

OMG!!! Someone has finally pissed off Brock!!! And the Chiefs may incur his wrath!!!

It's fake

This is great! He is pointing, "Mahomes you are next!" lol love this. I am not surprised he is next to that SB logo but it's just so cool to see!
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Coulda chose a better song. Drake doesn't do it for me when it comes to football highlights

Yeah the song choice sucks lol
Obviously, I hope we win next week for a million different reasons already. But one reason I hope we win is how awesome that logo looks. I can't look at the SB 47 or 54 logos without getting instant PTSD… if we win I've gotta grab something with that logo on it, for sure! It might be my favorite logo since they switched to the Lombardi format in SB 45.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Obviously, I hope we win next week for a million different reasons already. But one reason I hope we win is how awesome that logo looks. I can't look at the SB 47 or 54 logos without getting instant PTSD… if we win I've gotta grab something with that logo on it, for sure! It might be my favorite logo since they switched to the Lombardi format in SB 45.

Yeah the logo is awesome this year. One of the best ones I've seen. If they win it - I'm getting a Brock Purdy one and will get him to sign it.
Share 49ersWebzone