LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 124 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

This is great! He is pointing, "Mahomes you are next!" lol love this. I am not surprised he is next to that SB logo but it's just so cool to see!

Just like Chong Li saying you are nexxxxxx! It's time for the Dim Mak
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
This probably isn't real. but it's fitting and funny:

OMG!!! Someone has finally pissed off Brock!!! And the Chiefs may incur his wrath!!!

It's fake

BP way too classy to say that...even though its true
Originally posted by tankle104:

Love me some Kay Adams

Dude is going to get carded until he's 37.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdc20:
It would be so 49ers that finally Purdy, Trent and Kyle couldn't hide the O-Line anymore in the Superbowl.
That's why all this talk about Purdy is incredibly stupid. Dude is playing behind an average at best O-Line at a Pro Bowl level and it's just because of Kyle, Trent and the playmakers. Seriously, if Goff was the QB for the Niners, he would have been killed behind that O-Line.
The O-Line is weaker than 4 years ago and Chris Jones is as good if not better.

I think Banks, Brendel and Feliciano are better than Laken, Brunskill, and Person. They can handle Chris Jones the way they handled Aaron Donaldson. That doesn't mean they will win 💯% of the time, but at least they won't get dominated like Mike Person did in the 4th Qtr of 2019 Superbowl.

McKivitz has been an issue in a lot of Purdy's interceptions though. We'll see how McKivitz holds up against that KC DLine.
If Purdy wins it I'm changing my name to WaterDragon.
Originally posted by elguapo:

This is great! He is pointing, "Mahomes you are next!" lol love this. I am not surprised he is next to that SB logo but it's just so cool to see!

Just like Chong Li saying you are nexxxxxx! It's time for the Dim Mak

Is that Kyle's son? Oh wait…
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

Love me some Kay Adams

She is Fantastic.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
This probably isn't real. but it's fitting and funny:

OMG!!! Someone has finally pissed off Brock!!! And the Chiefs may incur his wrath!!!

It's fake

BP way too classy to say that...even though its true

I posted the same on Twitter

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think with SCAM Newton it's a lot of these.

* He's hurt and jealous.
* He still thinks he can play. Newton is angry at the league for himself fading away.
* He thinks his style of play is the only way to play QB. Be 6'6" 250 lbs. and slam into the pile to run guys over. Plus have some speed. But there are many different styles and types. I think his bias is towards his type of QB. Like himself. That's how he evaluates.

I heard somewhere Brock has more playoff wins than Cam Newton. Not sure on that. But LOL. Cam also struggled a lot at things Brock is great at. Processing, reads and progressions, decision making, getting the ball out quick, great mechanics and throwing accuracy. He honestly wasn't great at those which Brock is. Thus the jealousy and overly nit picking that he does. He was just a big bulldozer with some speed. When the injuries and age piled up he faded away. Because he couldn't do the more important things well.

What a joke being on a good team too. He had 10 Pro Bowlers around him. Like he doesn't recognize he was on a good team. I remember that defense being great and especially the secondary. Holding down the other team. He was not doing it by himself. Not by a longshot. He's just so unrealistic about what he had.

You forgot about his fashion sense. Brock would likely never be caught dead in a pimp outfit.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Genes, lol ppl laugh now but when he is 55 and looks 30, he will have the last laugh. Guy looks like a nice dude from one those old black n white shows. He can deliver your milk to your doorstep one day..but get him on a football field and ruthless slayer comes out lol
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
You forgot about his fashion sense. Brock would likely never be caught dead in a pimp outfit.

I would take a guy in cowboy boots and Sears n Roebuck pants any day over Gucci, especially, if he can throw a ball like that
Yeah the logo is awesome this year. One of the best ones I've seen. If they win it - I'm getting a Brock Purdy one and will get him to sign it.

The logo is damn hot I love it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Genes, lol ppl laugh now but when he is 55 and looks 30, he will have the last laugh. Guy looks like a nice dude from one those old black n white shows. He can deliver your milk to your doorstep one day..but get him on a football field and ruthless slayer comes out lol

Leave it to Beaver reruns. He kinda look like Wally. 9 channels on TV after school, 5 of them don't come in clearly. 3 of them clear but old time reruns. Sit by the tv to change the channels. Fine tune that vertical hold occasionally.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 4, 2024 at 6:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone