LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 131 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
would love for BCB to make a lot of people look stupid next week on the biggest stage of all.

The only concern is will Kyle feel inclined to press Brock into the spotlight again like he did facing Baltimore in the MVP race and get away from our winning formula?
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 4, 2024 at 5:12 PM ]

lmao I knew stuff like this was coming
Originally posted by tankle104:

What's the connection to Brock?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

what this gotta do with brock?
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

what this gotta do with brock?

Probably because Brock owns both of them?
I hear Disney have got plans to produce "Brock Purdy - the Musical" if he wins the SuperBowl MVP.

Now that has Acadamy Award winner written all over it.

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
My Super Bowl advice to Brock Purdy is don't listen to anyone except Jesus, your dad, and your coach.

Good advice.
It's astonishing how much people throw a fit over a post not having anything to do with the thread. Lmao you know what I think when I see something random in a thread? "Oh they misposted. Meant to put that in another thread". And couldn't care less. Lmao and keep scrolling/reading. Especially when it's someone I know posts consistently in multiple threads.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 4, 2024 at 7:24 PM ]
Originally posted by bud49:
My Super Bowl advice to Brock Purdy is don't listen to anyone except Jesus, your dad, and your coach.

Good advice.

Dont forget Satan
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
It's astonishing how much people throw a fit over a post not having anything to do with the thread. Lmao you know what I think when I see something random in a thread? "Oh they misposted. Meant to put that in another thread". And couldn't care less. Lmao and keep scrolling/reading. Especially when it's someone I know posts consistently in multiple threads.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by bud49:

Good advice.

Dont forget Satan

and beelzebub #sincity
Share 49ersWebzone