Originally posted by Waterbear:
Ronnie Bot?

lol
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Wow Van Pelt is a moron.

Purdy puts up historic numbers

SVP: " his numbers didn't really scream mvp"

lol

they have no problem saying hes a really good qb and people are too hard on him, but god forbid you mention him as an mvp candidate
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Feb 5, 2024 at 6:12 PM ]
His numbers did say MVP other than the Ravens game. Which everyone watched nation wide. It's what tanked him. Play better in that one and he may have won it. He could have more chances.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Wow Van Pelt is a moron.

F ing douche said the NFL just tossed him in there pretty much just because the team had a good year. To top it off Rich Eisen just sat there and let him spew that mindless take.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.
Taylor gonna be writing a song about him.

Originally posted by bud49:
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had? They don't have to be that dumb.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 5, 2024 at 7:19 PM ]

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.

I saw that Cowherd headline earlier and refused to click on it. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. MVP candidate, young QB who is continuing to improve, gets to the SB and if his team loses to a team trying to cement their dynasty he should be benched going into next season? LOL what a moronic take.
I'm sold my soul for this SB, you're welcome.
Share 49ersWebzone