There are 264 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
I'm sold my soul for this SB, you're welcome.
You worded it incorrectly, so no.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.

I saw that Cowherd headline earlier and refused to click on it. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. MVP candidate, young QB who is continuing to improve, gets to the SB and if his team loses to a team trying to cement their dynasty he should be benched going into next season? LOL what a moronic take.

Some one link it... I dont believe it till I sees it.

Unless the network told him to say it for clickbait there is no way Cowherd meant it, he stuck up for Brock a few times this season but yet on the eve of the Super Bowl he's gonna endorse Darnold lol. Just no.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

Unless the network told him to say it for clickbait there is no way Cowherd meant it, he stuck up for Brock a few times this season but yet on the eve of the Super Bowl he's gonna endorse Darnold lol. Just no.

He basically said "purdy has played 6 of 8 awful quarters of football in the playoffs". He's just doing it to get a rise out of niners fans. His hot takes aren't exclusive to us of course. I don't hate on anyone trying to earn some $$ but I also have zero respect for his opinions.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I was possessed.

Looks like it worked.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Feb 5, 2024 at 11:30 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:

He basically said "purdy has played 6 of 8 awful quarters of football in the playoffs". He's just doing it to get a rise out of niners fans. His hot takes aren't exclusive to us of course. I don't hate on anyone trying to earn some $$ but I also have zero respect for his opinions.

The opinions I care about are from knowledgeable fans on these boards like Johnny Dell, Ab81, NC, NY85, thl408 etc... too many to name them all. Also genuine good journalists like Matt maioco, barrows and Lombardi and some others out there. Peter King and Greg Cosell are examples. The others can take a flying leap off a really tall building for all I care.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I was possessed.

Looks like it worked.

Just tell'em you were "Kyle Shanahan like drunk" then you'll get a pass!! Lol
That's how far gone this narrative is. 6 of 8 bad quarters. Replaced by Sam Darnold next year. Purdy had zero interceptions. Love had 2. It's all about how Love is the next big thing and Purdy was terrible. Purdy had his best 2 quarters in the Lions game. But you hear nothing of it.

Winning = Losing.

Losing = Winning.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Kyle being drunk last night was awesome.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Kyle being drunk last night was awesome.

Thats Rookie Drunk. Probably a few Beers and a glass of Wine.

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.

I saw that Cowherd headline earlier and refused to click on it. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. MVP candidate, young QB who is continuing to improve, gets to the SB and if his team loses to a team trying to cement their dynasty he should be benched going into next season? LOL what a moronic take.

[ Edited by captveg on Feb 6, 2024 at 4:02 AM ]

I so want a beer with Kyle LG buddy
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8vDVRBF/

True leader 💯
Share 49ersWebzone