True leader 💯

Just doesn't get any better than this 😎🍻
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Patton:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8vDVRBF/

True leader 💯

Just doesn't get any better than this 😎🍻

He is such a great example of a leader, person, man..there should be more BP's in the world 🌎
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

scott guy doesn't know what a selfie is, boomer energy
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by bud49:
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.

I saw that Cowherd headline earlier and refused to click on it. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. MVP candidate, young QB who is continuing to improve, gets to the SB and if his team loses to a team trying to cement their dynasty he should be benched going into next season? LOL what a moronic take.

Some one link it... I dont believe it till I sees it.

Unless the network told him to say it for clickbait there is no way Cowherd meant it, he stuck up for Brock a few times this season but yet on the eve of the Super Bowl he's gonna endorse Darnold lol. Just no.

These two douchebags were made for eachother. f**k them.
The only people who would start Sam Darnold over Brock Purdy next year are Colin and Faithful.
Mahomes was bad for large stretches of his playoffs in 2019. If Kwon can catch he throws 3 picks including a pick 6 in the SB. But somehow Brock has to meet the standard of Patrick Mahomes of 2023 just to secure his starting spot.

Lamar wasn't good for 6 quarters in the playoffs. He getting benched?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Mahomes was bad for large stretches of his playoffs in 2019. If Kwon can catch he throws 3 picks including a pick 6 in the SB. But somehow Brock has to meet the standard of Patrick Mahomes of 2023 just to secure his starting spot.

Lamar wasn't good for 6 quarters in the playoffs. He getting benched?

Lamar was awful in the playoffs. Josh Allen choked. Justin Herbert didn't make it. But these guys are stars.

I saw a Patriots fan on Twitter who wants to trade for Justin Fields. I kid you not. Because he's a great QB supposedly. Nobody who understands processing and reads could believe that.

These guys are "stars" because of combine stats or whatever. But the don't win. Fields in particular is awful. The narrative makes no sense. They go off height, weight, speed, draft position. That's the whole narrative. Which is why Brock gets knocked.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I don't get it , it's a good selfie

Wouldn't it be a Us'ie ?

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
What to expect from Brock Purdy vs. Chiefs

Purdy is going to face a test against a Chiefs defense that has been great for most of the season and is heating up at the right time. Opponents have just six passing touchdowns in Kansas City's past six games and are completing 64.7 percent of their passes for 219.3 yards per game with an average passer rating of 88.2.

Those numbers closely align with what Purdy has posted against top-eight NFL defenses this year, as he averages 213 passing yards per game against them with a passer rating of 85.1. Thus, it's fair to expect that he will probably have a similar stat line with one or two passing touchdowns and perhaps interceptions.

If Purdy can put together that kind of performance, it would certainly be respectable, but would it be enough for the 49ers to outduel Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs in the Super Bowl? Probably not.

The Chiefs allowed just 17.3 points per game during the regular season and are allowing 13.7 per game in the postseason. So, barring a stellar effort from either Christian McCaffrey or the 49ers defense to help close the scoring gap between the two teams, Purdy will have to outperform his averages in this tough matchup to take home a Lombardi Trophy for the first time.

Why are you copying articles without citing them?

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/brock-purdy-stats-super-bowl-49ers-chiefs-defense/0551730e2a859eef69f84800
It's a bot

Seems so. Never responds to anyone, just incessant posting.

It's probably Grant Cohn since he lost his job at SI.

Whaaaaaaat? dipschtick got shown the door?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

selfie = one person

selfie = one person

I thought it was taken by ones self.. therefore selfie. So if someone photobombs your selfie, by your logic, it ceases to exist as a selfie?
Where are the fact checkers, I am throwing the red challenge flag here..
  • thl408

selfie = one person

I thought it was taken by ones self.. therefore selfie. So if someone photobombs your selfie, by your logic, it ceases to exist as a selfie?

It becomes an usie
Share 49ersWebzone