Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.

I saw that Cowherd headline earlier and refused to click on it. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. MVP candidate, young QB who is continuing to improve, gets to the SB and if his team loses to a team trying to cement their dynasty he should be benched going into next season? LOL what a moronic take.

Some one link it... I dont believe it till I sees it.

Unless the network told him to say it for clickbait there is no way Cowherd meant it, he stuck up for Brock a few times this season but yet on the eve of the Super Bowl he's gonna endorse Darnold lol. Just no.

These two douchebags were made for eachother. f**k them.

Shame for Middlekauf. I used to like him but over the past month he has become a clickbait hack.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Then to top it all off we got "Colin Cowturd" talking about the 49ers making him the QB2 next year behind Darnold if he has a mediocre game Sunday.

That's just completely stupid talk. Stop it. Have they seen Darnold actually play? Did they watch the year Brock Purdy had. They don't have to be that dumb.
He's on there with MIddlekauf, I will say Middlekauf tried to shut that crap down after Colin spewed it out there.

If I were Brock I would keep all those in mind that are talking this trash and not go on their show if invited and only go on the ones that didn't bash him.

I saw that Cowherd headline earlier and refused to click on it. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. MVP candidate, young QB who is continuing to improve, gets to the SB and if his team loses to a team trying to cement their dynasty he should be benched going into next season? LOL what a moronic take.

Unless the network told him to say it for clickbait there is no way Cowherd meant it, he stuck up for Brock a few times this season but yet on the eve of the Super Bowl he's gonna endorse Darnold lol. Just no.

Shame for Middlekauf. I used to like him but over the past month he has become a clickbait hack.

cowherd taught him the ways
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

cowherd taught him the ways

Middlekauf always been a know it all douche

I don't think he's changed. Haberman has kind of balanced things out on their podcast together, but Middlekauf has always been kind of hot takey.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Feb 6, 2024 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

never watched his show with haberman because middlekauf always annoyed me

Haberman is pretty great by himself

Mr Irrelevant coming through...s'cuseme
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Wasn't media day yesterday? Lol.

I like both but I enjoy haberman more. Just seems like a great dude and insightful. Middlekauf seems like someone I'd love to hang out with and BS and with and haberman is someone I'd invite over to dinner and watch the game with. Lol I like the nerdy stuff on gameday. Dissecting plays.

Damn I love these jerseys with those three stripes.

Originally posted by tankle104:

Damn I love these jerseys with those three stripes.

Even the away jersey's are pretty cool. But they got to use the red socks.
Originally posted by tankle104:

I like both but I enjoy haberman more. Just seems like a great dude and insightful. Middlekauf seems like someone I'd love to hang out with and BS and with and haberman is someone I'd invite over to dinner and watch the game with. Lol I like the nerdy stuff on gameday. Dissecting plays.

I stopped watching Cowherd, he just gets to stick in his ways. He never recovered from the backwards hat and has dug in deeper against Purdy ever since. He actually liked him initially but now is stuck on the anti narrative. Pat McAfee is way better during that time slot. He's overall just very positive about all people and that's a better listen.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I don't know how much weight you guys want to put into Matthew Barry's opinion, but apparently he's saying the outcome of the game is more important to Brock's legacy than Mahomes. I get it Mahomes has won before, so maybe that's the reason for the statement, I don't know. I think the reason this is getting to me is that it's Brock's second year, this in my opinion far too early to be worried about something like legacy.

https://nbcsportsbayarea.app.link/KJrsgXGTYGb

he probably thinks brock will never get back, even though he went to back to back nfc title games

Winning 1 Super Bowl has a much bigger impact on how a QB is perceived vs. winning a 3rd when you've already won 2.

It's also just not always easy to get back. Drew Brees was still pretty early in his career when he won his first SB and then never made it back. Rodgers too. At the time they won their first, most would have guessed they would make it back eventually, but they never did. Gotta capitalize on these opportunities when they come.

Drew was in year 8 when he won, but I understand what you're saying. In my opinion there is just way too much time to talk prior to the game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

I don't think he's changed. Haberman has kind of balanced things out on their podcast together, but Middlekauf has always been kind of hot takey.

Middlekauf does a lot of Coke I guarantee that.
Originally posted by NCommand:
MVP.

Brock too.

Good ole "Jimmy G 2.0"....??
Share 49ersWebzone