Report: 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered torn ACL and MCL, possibly other damage →

There are 302 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Call Brock Purdy what you like, he is one cool customer. I think it doesn't matter if he is a system qb as he is what 23? and has nothing to prove yet. he has plenty of football left ahead. he can be a system qb for all the 49ers vet that deserve it, he should just relax and enjoy as this is when he plays his best football.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 6, 2024 at 6:37 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Call Brock Purdy what you like, he is one cool customer. I think it doesn't matter if he is a system qb as he is what 23? and has nothing to prove yet. he has plenty of football left ahead. he can be a system qb for all the 49ers vet that deserve it, he should just relax and enjoy as this is when he plays his best football.

Well said!!!
Cheers Kolohe, I don't think there is any real 49er fan who doesn't want Brock Purdy to succeed. How he has held himself so far in Superbowl week is a great reflection on both himself and our team.

Regardless of his draft position. He is a certified baller. He slings it with the best. And yes he makes mistakes at times. ALL QBs have bad games. But his ceiling is
high as his attitude is good.

Brock Purdy does not care what anyone thinks. He doesn't care that he's Mr irrelevant. Hes is showing how hard he trains on the field and is focused on being the best he can be.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 6, 2024 at 7:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I stopped watching Cowherd, he just gets to stick in his ways. He never recovered from the backwards hat and has dug in deeper against Purdy ever since. He actually liked him initially but now is stuck on the anti narrative. Pat McAfee is way better during that time slot. He's overall just very positive about all people and that's a better listen.

I enjoy pat. Lol he's just such a fan of the game and a "guy". Lol most sports fans are much more like pat than cowherd. I'd probably end up slapping cowherd and bangin his daughter if I came over for a game. I'd end up hammered and doing wrestling moves with pat
Cheers Kolohe, I don't think there is any real 49er fan who doesn't want Brock Purdy to succeed. How he has held himself so far in Superbowl week is a great reflection on both himself and our team.

Regardless of his draft position. He is a certified baller. He slings it with the best. And yes he makes mistakes at times. ALL QBs have bad games. But his ceiling is

Brock Purdy does not care what anyone thinks. He doesn't care that he's Mr irrelevant. Hes is showing how hard he trains on the field and is focused on being the best he can be.

MONTANA AND I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!! Been on his jock since Dec 4 2022! He's a class act. I love everything about him.

this guy is going to do nothing but get better. Especially with his first real offseason. He's going to be such a better qb 2-3 years from now, and that's scary for the league. We are in great hands and I couldn't be happier with it.

feels amazing to finally have a qb we can trust and just love. Let's bring it home baby!!
Originally posted by tankle104:

MONTANA AND I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!! Been on his jock since Dec 4 2022! He's a class act. I love everything about him.

this guy is going to do nothing but get better. Especially with his first real offseason. He's going to be such a better qb 2-3 years from now, and that's scary for the league. We are in great hands and I couldn't be happier with it.

feels amazing to finally have a qb we can trust and just love. Let's bring it home baby!!

Let's go Shock the World , go Niners Let's go Win it All in the Super Bowl 2024. I want this fairytale ending Brock. Please make it happen. But more than anything, be yourself.
WTF is up with that Sportskeeda site that's been popping up on the news feed lately? That's some National Enquirer level nonsense about Purdy being related to Lee Harvey Ozwald. Is that like a sports page for the MAGA Trumpanzees? Or a division of the Onion? What the f**k has happened to sports journalism?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
WTF is up with that Sportskeeda site that's been popping up on the news feed lately? That's some National Enquirer level nonsense about Purdy being related to Lee Harvey Ozwald. Is that like a sports page for the MAGA Trumpanzees? Or a division of the Onion? What the f**k has happened to sports journalism?

Thank you! That site is absolute braindead trash.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Mr Irrelevant coming through...s'cuseme

Wasn't media day yesterday? Lol.

Wolverine looking at who he may have to block.

I think it's gotten brought up a few times here. Hopefully it gets removed from the feed. It's awful.

wtf does Trump have to do with anything?
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Oswald & Trump lol, feels like SB week. Some of the DUMBEST questions being asked to the players and dumb s**t tweets. Social media really brings out the best in people sometimes lol. I wonder how it would have been if social media was around in the times of early Montana? I don't wanna know lol. It's cool that Brock seems to be able to shrug stuff off..so much bs out there lol but I guess it's kinda comical.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Oswald & Trump lol, feels like SB week. Some of the DUMBEST questions being asked to the players and dumb s**t tweets. Social media really brings out the best in people sometimes lol. I wonder how it would have been if social media was around in the times of early Montana? I don't wanna know lol. It's cool that Brock seems to be able to shrug stuff off..so much bs out there lol but I guess it's kinda comical.

The Zone would have had a literal WAR over Montana/Young.

I knew I loved Panda Express for a reason! I'm getting this tatted on my throat
Share 49ersWebzone