There are 414 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Montana:
MONTANA AND I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!! Been on his jock since Dec 4 2022! He's a class act. I love everything about him.

this guy is going to do nothing but get better. Especially with his first real offseason. He's going to be such a better qb 2-3 years from now, and that's scary for the league. We are in great hands and I couldn't be happier with it.

feels amazing to finally have a qb we can trust and just love. Let's bring it home baby!!

I knew I loved Panda Express for a reason! I'm getting this tatted on my throat

Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by Montana:
MONTANA AND I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!! Been on his jock since Dec 4 2022! He's a class act. I love everything about him.

this guy is going to do nothing but get better. Especially with his first real offseason. He's going to be such a better qb 2-3 years from now, and that's scary for the league. We are in great hands and I couldn't be happier with it.

feels amazing to finally have a qb we can trust and just love. Let's bring it home baby!!

I knew I loved Panda Express for a reason! I'm getting this tatted on my throat

Hahaha exactly!!
Hahaha exactly!!

You will have to get this tat when in Vegas, to make it an official Vegas trip
MVP.
Reporter asking Purdy if he heard anything on how he looks a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald....
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Reporter asking Purdy if he heard anything on how he looks a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald....

This is a KC clown putting that mess out there and it's a joke what about Mahomes sounding like Kermit
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
WTF is up with that Sportskeeda site that's been popping up on the news feed lately? That's some National Enquirer level nonsense about Purdy being related to Lee Harvey Ozwald. Is that like a sports page for the MAGA Trumpanzees? Or a division of the Onion? What the f**k has happened to sports journalism?

wtf does Trump have to do with anything?

Conspiracy theories? HELLO
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

This is a KC clown putting that mess out there and it's a joke what about Mahomes sounding like Kermit

I think it's disrespectful to ask Pat that kind of question and I think it's just unprofessional to ask brock about such a dumb comparison. These reporters should have a script of parameters they have to abide by when asking these guys questions.

The guy who asked Pat about his dads incident was pretty disrespectful too. it has nothing to do with the game or him as a football player, these "media" guys should lose access.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 7, 2024 at 9:54 AM ]

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I think it's disrespectful to ask Pat that kind of question and I think it's just unprofessional to ask brock about such a dumb comparison. These reporters should have a script of parameters they have to abide by when asking these guys questions.

The guy who asked Pat about his dads incident was pretty disrespectful too. it has nothing to do with the game or him as a football player, these "media" guys should lose access.

Yeah a lot of Grant wannabes out there. I never lost faith in Marshawn for saying 'I'm just here so I don't get fined'. I get it. The media stuff is a circus.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This ones not even funny as they are reaching and trying too hard.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

"...I'd do better than Jimmy Garoppolo."

Too soon?

Can't decide if his new nickname should be Lee, Harvey, or Oswald.

Think I'll go with Harvey.
Share 49ersWebzone