There are 289 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
If Purdy is able to read the numerous defense players that are preparing to attack. Can he call a change in plays? It might be possible at some point if he can successfully pass the ball to a wide receiver or tight end when he makes the throw. He performed well; keep going!

You're out of character homie. This post is too coherent.

Wouldnt be the first time he forgot to log out of this account and log into his main account. Why mods allow this account to exist is beyond me.

I've never understood why some people get upset over some alt spoof account.

Football forums are serious business bro!

The reason this team has scored so many points and earned so many wins is because Purdy distributes the ball where it needs to be distributed. That's why you have 4 players with multiple receiving TD games. Kyle will call the game and Purdy will get the ball to the receiver who has the best chance to get the ball forward on every play.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Hopefully Brock practices with wet balls

For an indoor game, seems logical
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tman:

Its a bot.
Originally posted by Crown:

Its a bot.

He is averaging 43 posts per day lol
Originally posted by Crown:

Its a bot.

I've picked up on that, AI infiltrating errywhere
I'm as real as you - the wet balls comment and it was a train of a few comments from different people is about the play off games this year and next year when we will play more wet ball games,

Clearly Brock under performed with wet balls

Deebo and McCaffrey are so versatile. There are so many different ways you can get them the ball. You can so keep the defense on their heels with those guys.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
WTF is up with that Sportskeeda site that's been popping up on the news feed lately? That's some National Enquirer level nonsense about Purdy being related to Lee Harvey Ozwald. Is that like a sports page for the MAGA Trumpanzees? Or a division of the Onion? What the f**k has happened to sports journalism?

wtf does Trump have to do with anything?

Not Trump himself, but the bats**t crazy cult that follows him and believes the crazy-ass Qanon b******t.

Get out of here with the political please.
Deebo simply does not have negative plays. I'm struggling to think of any... he's as low risk/high reward as you'll find in the NFL!
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
If Purdy is able to read the numerous defense players that are preparing to attack. Can he call a change in plays? It might be possible at some point if he can successfully pass the ball to a wide receiver or tight end when he makes the throw. He performed well; keep going!

Wouldnt be the first time he forgot to log out of this account and log into his main account. Why mods allow this account to exist is beyond me.

I mean....I'm not upset. It's just that trolling is frowned upon or even against rules on this board and this account is literally a troll account and it's allowed.

I mean....I'm not upset. It's just that trolling is frowned upon or even against rules on this board and this account is literally a troll account and it's allowed.

Word
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
WTF is up with that Sportskeeda site that's been popping up on the news feed lately? That's some National Enquirer level nonsense about Purdy being related to Lee Harvey Ozwald. Is that like a sports page for the MAGA Trumpanzees? Or a division of the Onion? What the f**k has happened to sports journalism?

wtf does Trump have to do with anything?

Not Trump himself, but the bats**t crazy cult that follows him and believes the crazy-ass Qanon b******t.

Get out of here with the political please.

Did da maga feewings get huwt?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

Are you a real person or a Chinese bot spamming the forum? Averaging 40 posts a day lol wtf

Yeah, never uses the quote button.

I'll take buzzs "trolling" over some other posters (you know who I mean). I never cared about his spoof account, some people actually thought he didn't know english well and that's how foreigners talked and they go upset when they realized it's fake

Plus rules have changed. This used to be a curse free forum, now everyone here is basically 30+ years old so who cares.
Back to Brock Purdy Ladies and Gentz.

Share 49ersWebzone