LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 197 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Silky:
F@ck Cam Newton man! He's really doubling down in all this to remain relevant. It's so obvious

Neither. Cam's a running back.
Cam going in a crusade against one of the nicest dudes in the world is crazy lol. He has absolutely no reason to hate Brock. Classic underdog punching way above his weight class and super humble. Purdy being labeled a game manager when he is the 49ers single season leader in yards is crazy lol. This dude had more yards in a year than dudes like Montana, Young and Garcia. That's nothing to sneeze at
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
This shirt makes me think it was Cam who was texting Deebo. When he denied he did

Cam texted Deebo? For what? I'm intrigued. Cam is the type of guy that would say that with him at QB the team would be better.
What talent scouts description of Purdy as being small, maybe an overlooked asset, he can run faster, and hard to catch; I saw him slip under the legs of a defender, if he was six seven, its easy to catch and tackle his long legs; being smaller makes one slippery to catch.
Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
This shirt makes me think it was Cam who was texting Deebo. When he denied he did

Cam texted Deebo? For what? I'm intrigued. Cam is the type of guy that would say that with him at QB the team would be better.

Wasnt that a prank that caused Deebo to delete his responses?
Everyone forgets that Purdy did all of this stuff in his first start!!! In the Brady game in Tampa he ran a TD in, threw 2 great TD's with pressure, and had an insane scramble pass to Deebo. HE'S BEEN LIKE THIS THE WHOLE TIME
Cam reminds me of that kid in high school who was conventional, clean cut and safe. Then as soon as they are out of their parents house they get multiple facial piercings, a bunch of tattoos (mostly spider webs and barbed wire) dye their hair and start trying all the drugs.

And that dumb T shirt is just more evidence that his social media crap never got any attention at all until he started dissing Purdy.
Josh Allen a real one.

Moving the pocket will be important for Brock. Spags will most likely blitz him often. Balls being knocked down and tipped has been an issue at times. Either that or Brock shows his athleticism and runs it himself.
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Silky:
F@ck Cam Newton man! He's really doubling down in all this to remain relevant. It's so obvious

Neither. Cam's a running back.

Can we make one that says, "game manager, game changer or unemployed" Which one am I

Ball Control will win this game
worthwhile thoughts from a former shanahan QB
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Feb 8, 2024 at 4:00 PM ]
SCAM Newton

* 3 - 4 Playoff record.
* 8 LOSING seasons in 11 years.
* 30's and kicked out of the league. In an era where QB's play until 45.
* Quit on his team in the Super Bowl. Didn't jump on the fumble. Didn't want to get hurt.
* Literally LEFT the Super Bowl interview. Got up and walked out after they lost. Couldn't handle the questioins.

Brock_STAR Purdy

* 4 - 1 Playoff record. 1 loss couldn't finish the game and tore his elbow.
* 2 NFC Championships in 2 years.
* Super Bowl in 2nd year.
* SCAM Never had 1 season like Brock had this year. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Don't let him re write history like this. He was NOT that guy. No way.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 8, 2024 at 4:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
SCAM Newton

* 3 - 4 Playoff record.
* 8 LOSING seasons in 11 years.
* 30's and kicked out of the league. In an era where QB's play until 45.
* Quit on his team in the Super Bowl. Didn't jump on the fumble. Didn't want to get hurt.
* Literally LEFT the Super Bowl interview. Got up and walked out after they lost. Couldn't handle the questioins.

Brock_STAR Purdy

* 4 - 1 Playoff record. 1 loss couldn't finish the game and tore his elbow.
* 2 NFC Championships in 2 years.
* Super Bowl in 2nd year.
* SCAM Never had 1 season like Brock had this year. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Don't let him re write history like this. He was NOT that guy. No way.

We know, we heard you the first 1000 times.
Brock Purdy beat Tom Brady no who's better Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes it sure ain't Patrick Mahomes
Share 49ersWebzone