LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 151 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
so all qbs past and present not named cam newton are impressed with brock purdy lol

so bascially don't listen to morons like nick wright
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Brock Purdy beat Tom Brady no who's better Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes it sure ain't Patrick Mahomes

Defenses play against the offense
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Feb 8, 2024 at 4:26 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Please be the One Brock.

Oh and this.

[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Feb 8, 2024 at 4:39 PM ]
Anna Frey, TikToker that looks like 49ers QB Brock Purdy, headed to Super Bowl 58
Are they going to reveal MVP vote totals tonight, or just the award winners?

Purdy cool

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 8, 2024 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Purdy cool

That's Purdy cool.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Anna Frey, TikToker that looks like 49ers QB Brock Purdy, headed to Super Bowl 58

If only I looked like Brock lol

Purdy cool

This is so awesome. Brock Purdy Way! I have always been saying the way is Brock Purdy lol
CJ Stroud

"I don't agree with how they do Purdy. He's a dawg."

Next sentences...

"Anybody could do it there. That team is supposed to be in the Super Bowl. Any QB would have success there."

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
CJ Stroud

Next sentences...

"Anybody could do it there. That team is supposed to be in the Super Bowl. Any QB would have success there."

The thing that pisses me off the most about that quote is now for the next couple of weeks you're gonna be spam botting takes about Stroud in every thread.

Glad you posted that, wanna be Nick Wright is again posting b******t. Seems like he gave him great compliments and is saying the obvious that team is also f**king good.
CJ Stroud

Next sentences...

Is there some unedited version of this discussion because Stroud didn't say the bolded in the clips posted here. He said the team is great and should be in the SB, but he also complimented Brock and never said any QB could do it.
Originally posted by wallangong:
CJ Stroud

Next sentences...

Is there some unedited version of this discussion because Stroud didn't say the bolded in the clips posted here. He said the team is great and should be in the SB, but he also complimented Brock and never said any QB could do it.

That's implied in what he said.
Share 49ersWebzone