Brock Blitz Destroyer Purdy
Originally posted by Montana:
Brock Blitz Destroyer Purdy

He's very good against the blitz.

Purdy Alaska Airlines commercial.

Yes! Thank you for posting!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Lol he could have been an actor but I am glad he isn't:)

Brock throwing shade at haters saying he can't throw deep
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"It wasn't about developing Brock, Brock was a really good player when he got here," 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said. "He got thrown into a position and competed with other guys and got his opportunity ... and when he came in he played at a high level right away. There was no time to develop him, we just had to throw him in.

"We hoped he would be good because he was in practice, but he was even better in the games."

Still blows my mind every time I read about this. How he had little to no development, able to learn Kyle's offense, and be this good from the get go, out of the box. Kyle had a hint, drafted Purdy, then realized, he's good in camp, but even he didn't know, Purdy was much better than he thought coming into his first game against the Dolphins. Getting answers under 2.5 seconds in the collapsing pocket like a 10 year vet.

I've always thought Kyle and Brock had photographic memory regarding anything football. this HC/QB pairing will only get better. One example, get him some bigger/stronger interior OLinemen, and Brock's passing I think it can get even better.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Scam and Ross Trucker both can kiss my a ss.
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Well said! This team has only lost ONE game when they're all healthy, and that came off the most turnovers you'll ever see from Purdy, and nearly all of them were from tipped passes that bounced the wrong way. The odds of that ever happening again are near zero, and the team STILL outgained Baltimore in that game in the air and on the ground.

This. All wins were double digit too. Even the rams bc McVay is a b***h and kicked a fg as time expired down 10

Hopefully he addends this to add disney
Originally posted by bud49:
Scam and Ross Trucker both can kiss my a ss.

I'll take what Kurt Warner and Drew Brees is saying over Cam, two HOF QBs and what Louis Riddick is saying over Ross Tucker, an actual former player, former front Office and REAL analyst
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

Brock throwing shade at haters saying he can't throw deep

Aloha!
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
clown

media sucking up to him lol

Really wish people would just ignore this ass hat and stop putting garbage like this in here. It's like posting a Grant Cohn article.

This. Obvious by now he's an attention-seeking narcissist.

Man is fuming he couldnt replicate the greats. Its evident from how he attacks "managers" and "system" qbs that hes just trying to create a narrative that benefits himself.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by bonehog:
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
clown

media sucking up to him lol

Really wish people would just ignore this ass hat and stop putting garbage like this in here. It's like posting a Grant Cohn article.

This. Obvious by now he's an attention-seeking narcissist.

Man is fuming he couldnt replicate the greats. Its evident from how he attacks "managers" and "system" qbs that hes just trying to create a narrative that benefits himself.

It's more than evident. Imagine someone going on every talk show to say he's no good, but calling him Scam Newton everytime they said his name. That's exactly what he's doing by calling Brock "Brock Parody." There is no case to be made that Purdy is hard to pronounce, and if it was, he would just call him Brock. Instead, he says it over and over again. After tomorrow, Brock Donna be like Ali sayin "What's my name?!?!?"
Share 49ersWebzone