LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 276 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I see touchdowns. Super Bowl trophy. Confetti. I have seen the visions.

..... .....
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Purdy Alaska Airlines commercial.

Lol he could have been an actor but I am glad he isn't:)

Very well done.

If he balls tomorrow, the line waiting for him to do commercials will be long.
It;s a good thing Brock's with Alaska Airlines, cause he's got ICE in his veins (that was my best joke)
He has a 60-min game with the potential to add $100M+ in lifetime earnings by winning. Moments like these are really rare, but he's 60-min away from full-blown celebrity.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I see touchdowns. Super Bowl trophy. Confetti. I have seen the visions.

..... .....

Oh great...
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
He has a 60-min game with the potential to add $100M+ in lifetime earnings by winning. Moments like these are really rare, but he's 60-min away from full-blown celebrity.

Hopefully this isn't on his mind, but so true.
  • Cosmo

Meh, this game won't determine his payday. Brock is gonna get paid top QB money when the team
is able to pay him, and he's already earned it. Just like Aiyuk. Chase Young is about the only guy I can think of who stands to earn a bigger check from this game. Maybe Kinlaw.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

Meh, this game won't determine his payday. Brock is gonna get paid top QB money when the team
is able to pay him, and he's already earned it. Just like Aiyuk. Chase Young is about the only guy I can think of who stands to earn a bigger check from this game. Maybe Kinlaw.

You're thinking about the salary only. He gets into endorsement deals on national stage with SB
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Face of the league.

After tomorrow, he's either in the same group as Kap and Jimmy or the same group as Young and Montana.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
After tomorrow, he's either in the same group as Kap and Jimmy or the same group as Young and Montana.

No. He's in between if he loses. A SB loss in his first full year of starting is an incredible, exceptionally rare accomplishment.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Cosmo:

You're thinking about the salary only. He gets into endorsement deals on national stage with SB

He's already getting them, but I get what's being said. I can guarantee you that's not what's motivating him, or anyone else on this team though. These guys are as dialed in as any team I've seen since 94.
Originally posted by okdkid:

No. He's in between if he loses. A SB loss in his first full year of starting is an incredible, exceptionally rare accomplishment.

Kap lost the Super Bowl in his first year starting. Jimmy lost the Super Bowl in his first full year starting.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Feb 10, 2024 at 9:39 PM ]
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by okdkid:

Kap lost the Super Bowl in his first full year starting. Jimmy lost the Super Bowl in his first full year starting.

Purdy isn't either of them. If the Niners lose, it will either be a result of poor defensive play, or phenomenal play from Mahomes. I will NEVER group him with those dudes even if the 49ers lose. The beauty is they aren't losing tomorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone