LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 248 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BP13:
It;s a good thing Brock's with Alaska Airlines, cause he's got ICE in his veins (that was my best joke)
Abominable.
S7ORM COMING
Originally posted by kdoggie:
S7ORM COMING

Ban!! Ban!! Ban!!

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Who is cutting onions again??
Today we find out who Brock is in the big one. Good luck young man!
Originally posted by Montana:
For reals, I think I have something in my eyes..... gotta step away for a sec....
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

Sheeeit, getting all teary eyed here too.
Brock do your thang

Now to the rest of the team I want to see the severing of heads, blood guts and brain matter on the field. Punish penetrate and pulverize the opposition. Leave em disfigured and unidentifiable by their own mothers on the coroners table! I want to see a closed casket funeral for these b*****!

Let's go!!

42-24 Niners!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Feb 11, 2024 at 9:45 AM ]

That's very cool.

B-ROCK STEADY PURDY !!!

Ain't his fault he rarely has to play from behind !!!

Here's to Brock Purdy
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by okdkid:
After tomorrow, he's either in the same group as Kap and Jimmy or the same group as Young and Montana.

No. He's in between if he loses. A SB loss in his first full year of starting is an incredible, exceptionally rare accomplishment.

Kap lost the Super Bowl in his first full year starting. Jimmy lost the Super Bowl in his first full year starting.

Purdy isn't either of them. If the Niners lose, it will either be a result of poor defensive play, or phenomenal play from Mahomes. I will NEVER group him with those dudes even if the 49ers lose. The beauty is they aren't losing tomorrow.

Ring's ideal monday morning newspaper headline: Niners Win in Spite of Purdy's Average Play

You're right, my ideal Monday morning newspaper headline is "Niners Win"

Exactly right. I wasn't accusing of not wanting the Niners to win, just the other part.

No way. No matter what a win puts his name in 49ers lore along with Young and Montana, but I hope he plays the game of his life and saves us from several more months of national media discourse about "game changers" vs. "game managers" and "is Brock Purdy good or just a product of the system?"

• Furlow
  • Veteran

Hell yeah
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by kdoggie:
S7ORM COMING

Ban!! Ban!! Ban!!
13ANG 13ANG NINER GANG
Share 49ersWebzone