LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 218 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He ain't it and he sucks.

Shanahan is god and needs to just keep throwing draft picks down the toilet until he gets cam newton with brocks brain the maybe he can win a SB...

Also would be good to spot him 4 all pros on the offensive line and maybe a couple of defenses all pros as well.

Stack th deck until a monkey can win the SB the. Maybe shanahan will win.

Is this satirical?

To be the man Purdy had to beat Hurts and Mahomes when he has the better team. He didn't so he ain't the man. He's our starter but we want to win it all so we must draft a guy and develop him in case Purdy ends up never being the guy. He's good but we need great!
Originally posted by q0c0p:
I like purdy. He's good. But he ain't it. After this game it is clear. The difference in play was crazy. Blitz purdy, he panicked and miss wide open jennings. Blitz mahomes, hes cold and hits the open guy. When the game is on the line mahomes gets better. He also makes some dumb decisions at times. Chucking it to receivers when they have all pro dbs on them. Doing a jimmy and overthrowing a wide open deebo for a td. He can be good but he will never be a mahomes/allen level guy

You're comparing a guy who's won multiple Super Bowls, including this one, to a second year player. We also forced Mahomes into an interception which Purdy didn't do. We forced Mahomes into an intentional grounding penalty. Purdy had a defender in his face right away and he pivoted and hit CMC on a dump off. He hit Juice for a key first down. Hit Kittle to convert 4th down. Josh Allen did the exact same thing that Purdy did- miss on an easy touchdown because Chris Jones got in his face.

This is just wrong.
lots of retarded in here
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Shanahan is god and needs to just keep throwing draft picks down the toilet until he gets cam newton with brocks brain the maybe he can win a SB...

Also would be good to spot him 4 all pros on the offensive line and maybe a couple of defenses all pros as well.

Is this satirical?

To be the man Purdy had to beat Hurts and Mahomes when he has the better team. He didn't so he ain't the man. He's our starter but we want to win it all so we must draft a guy and develop him in case Purdy ends up never being the guy. He's good but we need great!

How exactly was he going to beat Hurts with a torn UCL?
I'm still up in the air with Brock.. I feel like he hasn't played that great sense the ravens game.. It's he really him?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Anyone blaming Purdy is either an emotional moron or football dumb. Or both. The o line played well the first quarter then got owned. Chris jones again dominated.

Their OL sucked as well, the difference is their guys showed up to make enough plays.

Our top 3 guys were almost invisible. Gotta win those 1v1s against man, and BA and Deebo didn't do that.

I do blame Kyle of not getting CMC and Kittle more involved in the passing game, he should've realized our outside WRs aren't winning their matchups.

Jennings the only WR that showed up, pathetic.

Deebo really isn't a man beating receiver consistently. He can make plays when given the ball in space, but I'm not expecting Deebo to beat two elite corners. Aiyuk on the other hand, I would expect it, but not a lot. Kelce didn't get going until Greenlaw was out and the Chiefs were smart about that- attacking an actual weakness.
now, Deebo is getting plenty of money. he better show up when it matters the most
guys, you do realize that he is basically a rookie? and that he played solid (not well!) in his first sb?

Is this satirical?

The fact that you had to ask is funny.

Do you know of any team that has cam newton with brocks processing ability and 4-5 all pros on the offensive line?

That team would never lose...

I think you can figure it out from here...
Purdy is the guy…. We just couldn't do it for him. Not his fault
Brock overthrew Brandon and Deebo twice in the end zone

He is not that much better than Jimmy who did the same thing in the Superbowl he played in

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
lots of retarded in here

This
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I'm still up in the air with Brock.. I feel like he hasn't played that great sense the ravens game.. It's he really him?

Hes him in the sense of working well in this offense. But he's never going to go out there and just take over and win it for us. I mean the offense is loaded and we still lost. KC has a bunch of scrubs. But Mahomes is him.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Is this satirical?

Hopefully. Otherwise one of the worst posts of all time.
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Other then Maholmes, who is it? Allen hasn't really won anything either. I get that he doesn't have a very good team, but Brock just started 1 and a half season and game back from the horrible elbow injury.

He hasnt won but he has the ability to duel mahomes and has shown that. I'm not saying purdy cant win the chip. He came damn close. But if he has to duel a top guy he wont be able to. All the weapons on this team and tbqh the offense was putrid. But I dont put all the blame on brock on that, kyle was terrible. He chokes in big games, it is what it is. Like I said brock is good and we may have no choice to go elsewhere. But the only chance we have now to win a sb is if we arent playing patty. It would be a mistake to pay purdy 50 million or whatever the market is right now. It would be hard on the fanbase cuz everyone loves him but let him be someone else's cousins/dak/geno etc..
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Hes him in the sense of working well in this offense. But he's never going to go out there and just take over and win it for us. I mean the offense is loaded and we still lost. KC has a bunch of scrubs. But Mahomes is him.

Exactly
Share 49ersWebzone