LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 143 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Exactly. Now back to the real badass QB in Brock Purdy. Tier 1.

I am excited at the prospects of him getting time off then a proper offseason, I expect new and improved Brock Purdy

Having a full off season just to work on his craft is huge!
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by Montana:
I wouldn't take any qb over Purdy, including rigged arse mediocre SB qb gotten lucky Mahomes. BP was the better qb but Kyle crapped it away for the team...again. Or it was simply rigged lol. 49ers have had the worst chokes in the SB, it's ridiculous. BP was the reason ppl got excited about this team again...only to have a coach that simply crumples. Just the truth.
🌧 I know but..true lol

Checking in briefly….but is hating Kyle everyone's coping mechanism now? lol glad I took a step back and got some perspective

It's not everyone one. It's a minority group, but they are very vocal and spam non stop, so it makes it look like it's a lot more.I feel like I've learned about this phenomenon in school and there's a name for it lol.

Dude I do not b***h/spam whatever it is you want to call it non stop. Ppl are sensitive over any criticism over Kyle, strange. It's not a coping mechanism, he simply shat the bed again. Maybe 3rd time will be a charm for Kyle who knows lol
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I wouldn't take any qb over Purdy, including rigged arse mediocre SB qb gotten lucky Mahomes. BP was the better qb but Kyle crapped it away for the team...again. Or it was simply rigged lol. 49ers have had the worst chokes in the SB, it's ridiculous. BP was the reason ppl got excited about this team again...only to have a coach that simply crumples. Just the truth.
🌧 I know but..true lol

Checking in briefly….but is hating Kyle everyone's coping mechanism now? lol glad I took a step back and got some perspective

It's not everyone one. It's a minority group, but they are very vocal and spam non stop, so it makes it look like it's a lot more.I feel like I've learned about this phenomenon in school and there's a name for it lol.

Dude I do not b***h/spam whatever it is you want to call it non stop. Ppl are sensitive over any criticism over Kyle, strange. It's not a coping mechanism, he simply shat the bed again. Maybe 3rd time will be a charm for Kyle who knows lol

You haven't been as bad. I'm more talking about DrL, ScamDiego, RiceOwens, a few others.

Criticism is fine, but don't act like people aren't posting s**t like, fire Kyle, Kyle sucks, and whatever other extreme nonsense posts.

We going after JTO today?
  • thl408
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

what is that tweet saying?
Originally posted by thl408:

He initially polled who people would rather have, Purdy or JJ McCarthy.

Someone asked him his preference. This was his answer.
  • thl408

He initially polled who people would rather have, Purdy or JJ McCarthy.

Someone asked him his preference. This was his answer.

Ohh JJ McCarthy. I was thinking Justin Jefferson. Also, "I'm not sure to leaning no"
wut?
Ohh JJ McCarthy. I was thinking Justin Jefferson. Also, "I'm not sure to leaning no"
wut?

He's just saying he's not sure but would probably take JJ over Purdy on any other team besides Miami/SF.
  • thl408
wut?

He's just saying he's not sure but would probably take JJ over Purdy on any other team besides Miami/SF.

JTO channeled his inner BuzZB on that one.

I thought it read fine, lol. But I gamble from time to time so 'lean' is a regularly used word.

Where is Buzz. He's the offseason hero we need.

• thl408

I thought it read fine, lol. But I gamble from time to time so 'lean' is a regularly used word.

Where is Buzz. He's the offseason hero we need.

You can't tell me, "I'm not sure to leaning no", is easy to understand. I guess it's just me that couldn't make sense of that tweet. Thanks for explaining.
You can't tell me, "I'm not sure to leaning no", is easy to understand. I guess it's just me that couldn't make sense of that tweet. Thanks for explaining.

No problem. He should have just broken it up with a period. 'I'm not sure. Leaning no.'

No...i only care about the 49ers. Let the other guys speculate how he'd look on another team. I just care that he's excellent for us and so far he has been for the most part.
Originally posted by genus49:
No...i only care about the 49ers. Let the other guys speculate how he'd look on another team. I just care that he's excellent for us and so far he has been for the most part.

Agreed. Just interesting because he's been pretty complimentary of Brock throughout his season's worth of film reviews, and is seemingly not impressed with McCarthy. Could be just an overall comment on how prospects are selected/evaluated as well.

I like JTO. The draft, as we have all seen, is a great unknown. It's not simply a skills projection, you have to project how your QB prospect is gonna drive the guys in prax, lead the huddle, perform media obligations, command respect in the LR and their work ethic over time after rewarded with NFL dollars. Kyle is on record, you don't know what you got until you get the guy in the bldg. I mean we drafted Trey 3 overall at insane cost, and got BP for nothing. One is massively better than the other. To say now that we slot Purdy in here compared to prospects is a who knows game. I've seen Walsh eff this up epically, and Kyle / Lynch, and those are not bad football minds. It's not knowable until you pull the trigger. A bird in hand is probably worth two in the bush.. meaning our high level NFL guy is preferable to rolling dice on some prospect who may have a Lance level impact. My 2 cents..
Share 49ersWebzone