LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 244 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
This gotta be faithful6 lol

Faithful is too big of a fan to misspell his name. And he's not clever enough to misspell it on purpose to throw people off his trail.

what da heck
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
what da heck

Lol
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:
My favorite was Tom Brady. He was nice and tall at 6'4" and such a great passer.

Amen. You post good.

Does anyone think we could have possibly won the Super Bowl if Garapolo was QB? Could he have put up more points than Purdy?

A better question is does anyone think we even would have gotten to the Superbowl if Jimmy was the QB?
Well, in my opinion, I liked Jimmy G. And I personally don't think Purdy is that much better. I think there was a good chance we beat the Chiefs if Jimmy was QB.

Seriously?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Well, in my opinion, I liked Jimmy G. And I personally don't think Purdy is that much better. I think there was a good chance we beat the Chiefs if Jimmy was QB.

Maybe he's right. Because Kyle would've just ran the ball 90% of the plays and wouldn't let Jimmy pass lol.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Brocks about to be a mega millionaire 😎
Originally posted by tankle104:

We need to go this route.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/07/28/forbes-richest-self-made-women-youngest/70485525007/

That Lucy girl would be a solid candidate for Brock. We gotta find a way to hook them up and then get that Brady discount.

Originally posted by tankle104:

I'm really hoping he has another solid year next season, if that happens, I would gamble and give him the Mahomes contract.

Lock him in for 8-10 years 400-450 mil. Back load it, and with that many years we can restructure his contract a bunch of times. By that time all that backloaded money/restructure money kicks in year (6-7) that 50 something mil a year he will be making will be a steal. Same way Pat's contract is gonna look in about 4-5 years.

Salary cap is also going to go up by an estimated 80 mil by 2028

https://overthecap.com/nfl-and-nflpa-look-forward-to-the-future-salary-cap
Better to pay Purdy as soon as possible
Aww BP got married, congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Purdy What a cute couple:)
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Nvmd
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 10, 2024 at 11:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone