LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 121 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Aww BP got married, congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Purdy What a cute couple:)

Congrats Brock! My man was definitely laying the pipe last night
Originally posted by BP13:

Lol actually didn't know what that meant

The pics are adorable, BP in a tux, lookin sharp
I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!! I can't wait to see how awesome he looks in camp this year 😍😍

Lol actually didn't know what that meant

The pics are adorable, BP in a tux, lookin sharp

You live in Vegas and didn't know what that meant??

Let's just say that there is a high probability of Brock being a father in 9 months 😎.

he will welcome his first child into the world and win the superbowl at the same time.
Originally posted by tankle104:
You live in Vegas and didn't know what that meant??

Let's just say that there is a high probability of Brock being a father in 9 months 😎.

he will welcome his first child into the world and win the superbowl at the same time.

Lol, I didn't know. They are so cute, "I love you Mrs. Purdy". Awww

Hey, that worked for the Stanley Cup..lots of VGK players had that new dad energy and look what happened...9 goals in the final game. Kicked ass.

New dad energy Brock LG! Lol
I'm excited to see how he improves next season. This is a fully healthy off-season for him. He just got married so he probably has a bit of a glow from that. Idc what anyone says he's gonna be elite for a long time.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
It's too bad ShanaLynch don't give a s*t about protecting our stud QB.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I'm excited to see how he improves next season. This is a fully healthy off-season for him. He just got married so he probably has a bit of a glow from that. Idc what anyone says he's gonna be elite for a long time.

I will settle for a true franchise QB.
Give him a 10 year deal so it gives them alot of flexibility when it comes to restructuring. It's why the Chiefs can restructure Mahomes contract every year. Mahomes cap hit in 2024 before he just restructured it again was around $37 Million. Dak's is around $59 Million. That's rediculous. But I understand that in order to give a QB that length of a contract you have to be sure he is your guy. And a top 10 QB with or without a loaded roster.
I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!!! Can't wait to see how much he's ballin, baby!

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Give him a 10 year deal so it gives them alot of flexibility when it comes to restructuring. It's why the Chiefs can restructure Mahomes contract every year. Mahomes cap hit in 2024 before he just restructured it again was around $37 Million. Dak's is around $59 Million. That's rediculous. But I understand that in order to give a QB that length of a contract you have to be sure he is your guy. And a top 10 QB with or without a loaded roster.

I'm genuinely curious what kind of deal we give Purdy. It's going to determine how wide our window is for the next 5-10 years.
With Kenny Pickett going to the Eagles in a trade, Brock really is the one only good QB from his draft class.
By not pulling it out and winning the super bowl, Purdy is now under enormous pressure to win the Super Bowl this year, especially with all these "all in" 1 year signings. If he doesn't win, he may not get the money he wants moving forward. Sort of like what happened to Garrapolo by not winning a Super Bowl. If Purdy wins he probably gets a little more slack. I bet Brock wants that 3rd and 5 back at the end of the game to potentially seal it, assuming Moody makes the game winning kick.

Remember, Shanahan's argument up to this point is that he has not had the elite QB that wins and closes out Super Bowls like the Tom Brady's and Patrick Mahomes.
[ Edited by ninerfaninnorcal on Mar 15, 2024 at 4:11 PM ]
Aww BP got married, congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Purdy What a cute couple:)

He was the most valuable penis.
Jenny is Hurts' backup now?
Share 49ersWebzone