LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 231 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Give him a 10 year deal so it gives them alot of flexibility when it comes to restructuring. It's why the Chiefs can restructure Mahomes contract every year. Mahomes cap hit in 2024 before he just restructured it again was around $37 Million. Dak's is around $59 Million. That's rediculous. But I understand that in order to give a QB that length of a contract you have to be sure he is your guy. And a top 10 QB with or without a loaded roster.

Agree. If he has another solid year, 8-10 year contract, 400 mill. A lot of restructuring flexibility
He throws touchdowns and wins games.

Purdy.

That is all

Oh and this

[ Edited by Montana on Mar 17, 2024 at 4:08 PM ]
[ Edited by Montana on Mar 17, 2024 at 9:45 PM ]
just copy and paste just like you would make a post in this box
Originally posted by Montana:
I LOVE BROCK PURDY!!! Can't wait to hear/read about what he's doing this off-season to improve.
Originally posted by BP13:
Aww BP got married, congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Purdy What a cute couple:)

Congrats Brock! My man was definitely laying the pipe last night

My very Christian friend pointed out to me before the Super Bowl that fellow Super Christian Purdy had to have been a virgin at the time.

Could've had the first virgin SB QB champion ever.........f**k.
Purdy.

That is all

Brock f**king Purdy
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

My very Christian friend pointed out to me before the Super Bowl that fellow Super Christian Purdy had to have been a virgin at the time.

Just adds to the legend !
Is he gunna make a baby Brock soon? Need those genes passed down for more great qbs lol

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Saw this on twitter. To say that 49ers are lucky to have Brock is an understatement.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 18, 2024 at 7:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Saw this on twitter. To say that 49ers are lucky to have Brock is an understatement.

B-b-b-b-but, "You put some of those guys in that system with those weapons and..."
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 19, 2024 at 11:29 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Can't wait to see Brock signed for 5 years $250 million!!!
Originally posted by Heroism:

It's not a predictable projection on these guys from college to pro, and even the best evaluators get it spectacularly wrong.
So when you have pick 1-3, trade down to pick 12 or so. That gives a haul, and a pick 12, you still see guys like Love, Rodgers, Lamar, Marino and so forth. Don't fall in love with some idiot like Lance, you pay an absurd price for nothing. It's why I think CHI would be wise to trade down. They could get a franchise altering haul.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Mar 19, 2024 at 11:51 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone