LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 137 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by English:
I couldn't believe the comment by Nick Wright, whoever he is. To trade a young and proven qb still on his rookie contract would be dumb. You just don't do it.

Bears would never accept it regardless. We'd have to trade more. Might be hard to swallow for 49ers fans, but we don't want to do it anyway.
I for one wouldn't trade Purdy for Williams under any circumstance.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
I couldn't believe the comment by Nick Wright, whoever he is. To trade a young and proven qb still on his rookie contract would be dumb. You just don't do it.

Bears would never accept it regardless. We'd have to trade more. Might be hard to swallow for 49ers fans, but we don't want to do it anyway.

Top of the draft is overvalued relative to it's worth. CHI should trade down 8-10 spots, get a massive haul and probably a better QB than Williams to boot, often QB2 or QB3 is > QB1 in a draft class.

If we look at QB1 in draft class:

Bryce Young 23
Pickett 22
Lawrence 21
Burrow 20
Murray 19
Mayfield 18
Trubisky 17
Goff 16
Winston 15
Bortles 14

this list is kind of a complete mess

Doctor approaches you and says you will lose all feeling and sensation on your penis unless you trade Brock Purdy. You can't feel any touching or moisture whatsoever. It's a rare medical condition. Are you trading him then?
Originally posted by BP13:
great idea from Wright. We finally have a franchise QB. Trade him for a rookie!
Did someone mention punchable face?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Brock Purdy for Caleb Williams, a crybaby who paints his fingernails?
Originally posted by Silky:

Doctor approaches you and says you will lose all feeling and sensation on your penis unless you trade Brock Purdy. You can't feel any touching or moisture whatsoever. It's a rare medical condition. Are you trading him then?
My best days in that area are behind me so I'm sticking with Brock.
People still take Nick Wrong seriously?? Really??

The dude has hated Purdy more than someone who boned his wife for over a year now. This stupid take from him is not a surprise in the slightest and I highly recommend you just ignore it and move along. Stop mentioning the moron's name or giving him clicks.
My best days in that area are behind me so I'm sticking with Brock.

Brock is a keeper 👍
did anyone see the speech he gave to the women's bball team? look at how often he calls the ladies 'guys'

"All you guys are some freaking ballers," Purdy said to the group. "I hope you guys know the standard is high here, the standard is high. You guys have laid a foundation. You guys have had a foundation with Coach [Bill] Fennelly, and what you guys continue to do and allow the younger guys to come in and keep it up, that's all you guys.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
did anyone see the speech he gave to the women's bball team? look at how often he calls the ladies 'guys'

"All you guys are some freaking ballers," Purdy said to the group. "I hope you guys know the standard is high here, the standard is high. You guys have laid a foundation. You guys have had a foundation with Coach [Bill] Fennelly, and what you guys continue to do and allow the younger guys to come in and keep it up, that's all you guys.

It was more awkward when he started slapping them on the ass after the speech.

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

It was more awkward when he started slapping them on the ass after the speech.

"Guys" is almost all the way there to becoming like "dude". The only real difference still is that "guys" hasn't made the leap to inanimate objects yet like "dude" has.
Originally posted by captveg:
"Guys" is almost all the way there to becoming like "dude". The only real difference still is that "guys" hasn't made the leap to inanimate objects yet like "dude" has.

One time a female exec in the office made a point of telling us it's not appropriate to refer to a group of ppl as 'guys', if they are ladies. That may just be her take on it tho I don't know all the rules

I wonder what Jenna said to him after she read about his speech.
Originally posted by dj43:

I wonder what Jenna said to him after she read about his speech.

probably nothing, those guys seem like a pretty cool couple
Share 49ersWebzone