LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 190 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oh brother lol as a dude-ette, lolol I could not care less if BP referred to me as "you guys" if collectively referring to a group of ppl, even if omg, none of them were male lol. Heck, I wouldn't mind if he said, "Dude, can you pass me some of those Bdubs fries?" Lol. I would be super hyped if he was there speaking after the game. Dude was in the damn superbowl:). Calling groups of ppl 'guys' was pretty common place till like what three years ago? Now it's all a big fat no no? He did say, "I love you girls" at the end. But that is dismissed because he used the word "guys" too many times I guess lol. Jimmie G Christmas folks..guys..ppl ..gals
..y'all...LOL
[ Edited by Montana on Mar 28, 2024 at 1:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Oh brother lol as a dude-ette, lolol I could not care less if BP referred to me as "you guys" if collectively referring to a group of ppl, even if omg, none of them were male lol. Heck, I wouldn't mind if he said, "Dude, can you pass me some of those Bdubs fries?" Lol. I would be super hyped if he was there speaking after the game. Dude was in the damn superbowl:). Calling groups of ppl 'guys' was pretty common place till like what three years ago? Now it's all a big fat no no? He did say, "I love you girls" at the end. But that is dismissed because he used the word "guys" too many times I guess lol. Jimmie G Christmas folks..guys..ppl ..gals
..y'all...LOL

Such an innocuous comment, and incredibly dumb for anyone to take offense to Brock Purdy's use of the term "you guys" when speaking to a group of ladies.

It's a term often used to refer to a group of people whether they are men or women (or boys and girls), or a mixture of both.

As we've become dumber due to pollution, micro-plastics, forever chemicals, etc, we've gone backwards in this century, devolving into an Idiocracy.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Such an innocuous comment, and incredibly dumb for anyone to take offense to Brock Purdy's use of the term "you guys" when speaking to a group of ladies.

It's a term often used to refer to a group of people whether they are men or women (or boys and girls), or a mixture of both.

As we've become dumber due to pollution, micro-plastics, forever chemicals, etc, we've gone backwards in this century, devolving into an Idiocracy.

Lol it's like Idiocracy the movie is just becoming way too true. Just keep drinking the Brawndo, it has electrolytes lol
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Should have said "lady dudes"
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
..y'all...LOL

It seemed worse reading the transcript, but when you listen to the actual speech, it's harmless. People just LOVE to be offended these days, everyone wants to me a victim.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Furlow:
..y'all...LOL

It seemed worse reading the transcript, but when you listen to the actual speech, it's harmless. People just LOVE to be offended these days, everyone wants to me a victim.

huh? Who was offended?
Originally posted by thl408:
huh? Who was offended?

I don't know but if Sloth gets canceled I'm gonna lose it.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
huh? Who was offended?

This made me laugh so hard. Until I realized only a handful of us get that movie character.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
huh? Who was offended?

This made me laugh so hard. Until I realized only a handful of us get that movie character.

If you were fortunate enough to see the 80's Niners dynasty, then you got to see Sloth as well lol.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Cowherd is an idiot when he starts to talk Purdy and the 49ers. That is all.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Your sentence is too long.

Cowherd is an idiot.

if you guys want to enjoy sports more just watch the actual games and never watch any of these dumbasses.
..y'all...LOL

How dare he call those women "girls"!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
did anyone see the speech he gave to the women's bball team? look at how often he calls the ladies 'guys'

"All you guys are some freaking ballers," Purdy said to the group. "I hope you guys know the standard is high here, the standard is high. You guys have laid a foundation. You guys have had a foundation with Coach [Bill] Fennelly, and what you guys continue to do and allow the younger guys to come in and keep it up, that's all you guys.

Can't tell if you're serious. If so you're an idiot and I don't care about the name calling rules here. Some dunce had to come in here with this s**t.
Brock is gonna need that money to pay for his tractor.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
He's the more professional polished version of Grant Cohn. We couldn't be the f**king Cowboys if we tried. Their problem is the fish stinks from the head
Share 49ersWebzone