LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 128 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The year after we made jimmy g the top paid NFL QB we were in the sb
Cow_TURD (Cowherd) is at it again. Acting up some more.

Colin is right. we should just cut Brock now and roll with Dobbs to save us from any future embarrassment.
Unless some disaster happens, Brock is going to be here for the next decade. They traded the guy they used 3 1st RD picks to draft and did it because of Brock Purdy and yet some people out there think they will then get rid of Brock a couple of years later? No way. Finding a good QB is not easy to do and so when you find one, You don't let him go.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by thl408:
huh? Who was offended?

I don't know but if Sloth gets canceled I'm gonna lose it.

This made me laugh so hard. Until I realized only a handful of us get that movie character.

Lolol

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Brock is gonna need that money to pay for his tractor.

Or buy more tractors unless he does ads for John Deere, then free tractors 🚜, which means less cost for the crops, then passing the savings to the consumer..cheaper corn for America. Brock Purdy is good for America 🇺🇸. God bless America and Brock lol 🌽
When I have my Corn Flakes, I will thank the Purdy family. 🙏
[ Edited by Montana on Mar 29, 2024 at 3:30 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Cow_TURD (Cowherd) is at it again. Acting up some more.

I stopped watching CC and NW (of FTF) because of their attitudes and shtick. Over the top and BS, unfortunately BS sells with people for some reason.

As a sports fan they are such turnoffs with their outlandish and disingenuous stances on various sports related topics.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
The year after we made jimmy g the top paid NFL QB we were in the sb

Yup, and up 10 vs KC, just like recent times

I could see him getting a big blinged out chain that says Mr Relevant
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I could see him getting a big blinged out chain that says Mr Relevant

That might be too flashy. I think he gets chromed out dayton rims for his tractor.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Colin Cowherd also said (in the middle of this past year I'm pretty sure) that Brock Purdy was "Bo Nix with a lower ceiling."

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 91til:
Colin Cowherd also said (in the middle of this past year I'm pretty sure) that Brock Purdy was "Bo Nix with a lower ceiling."

Colin Cowherd is the biggest phony. In 2022, Cowherd was all over Brock Purdy's nuts, not sure what's changed?
  • thl408
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Colin Cowherd is the biggest phony. In 2022, Cowherd was all over Brock Purdy's nuts, not sure what's changed?

You get more clicks bashing 49ers than complimenting them.

As I look into this draft a bit, I kinda like Bo Nix. Bo Nix at 10 makes a lot more sense to me than Caleb Red Flags at 1
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

You get more clicks bashing 49ers than complimenting them.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

As I look into this draft a bit, I kinda like Bo Nix. Bo Nix at 10 makes a lot more sense to me than Caleb Red Flags at 1

More like Caleb Red Nails
Share 49ersWebzone