LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 194 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
Start the Brady coming out of retirement to the Niners talk again. Poor Brock might have to go through another off-season of this
  • bud49
  • Veteran

Rich doing what he always does taking up for our QB Brock!
Originally posted by bud49:
Start the Brady coming out of retirement to the Niners talk again. Poor Brock might have to go through another off-season of this

Shut up Tom
Originally posted by bud49:

Rich doing what he always does taking up for our QB Brock!

"Everybody" was never me:)
My love for BP never took a pause..I doth overfill with contentment and glee for thee, Brock Richard Purdy

The media was dumb and weird---as it usually is

F**k Tom Brady. The guy is almost 50. Maybe he should spend some of his millions on seeing a shrink to help him get over his inability to just retire and leave the game behind.
Originally posted by 49ers81:

F**k Tom Brady. The guy is almost 50. Maybe he should spend some of his millions on seeing a shrink to help him get over his inability to just retire and leave the game behind.

Sounds like most successful football players?
dude is the ultimate competitor he would play ball til 80 if the body allowed
Brady should be focused on being good in the announcer booth.
I don't think a QB with "fire" would have done as well BP under the KS scheme. Did Brady have fire? Some say Mahomes has fire. Does it really matter?
Brock has plenty of fire and has gotten this team amped since he started.

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
I don't think a QB with "fire" would have done as well BP under the KS scheme. Did Brady have fire? Some say Mahomes has fire. Does it really matter?

I've seen Brady chew out a lot of players on the sideline that did not do their job. Fire does not always have to show up on the field of play it can also be on the sidelines.
[ Edited by bud49 on Apr 14, 2024 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Brady was very vocal and showed emotions
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Peyton Manning also had a lot of fire, he and Jeff Saturday almost came to blows on the sidelines.

All great answers fellow BP / niner fans.

It is hard to keep remembering how young BP still is. And yes I think he has fire.

But there is still a few comparing him to some aspects of Joe Cool. Is that bad?

Does he need arrogance? Does he need to look and act like a Mahomes to be great? I sure hope not.

However, there was the playoffs 2 seasons ago when he went down and he looked introspective. Similar circumstance and Mahomes was cheer leading from the side line. Did it make a difference? Don't know as there are too many other factors to winning. What do you folks think?
Watching BP highlights
I am sooo convinced this s**t is rigged some..no way Brock loses in the SB without it being rigged, he is just too good. CMC too. IDGAF if it was against Mahomes..BP is better, IDC what anyone says. This s**t is so rigged lol. It's gotta be. No way you get that close and lose..unless you are Kyle lol. BP is amazing, should have two Lombardi's already. Why couldn't we have played like we did against the Eagles? But yeah Eagles sucked lol..but 9ers were damn fierce in that game. Rigged, I am telling ya lol
Share 49ersWebzone