LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 188 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TD49ers:

LOL. Deebo is overrated. Should never have given him that contract.

Deebo earned his contract largely with his play in 2021. Dude was a stud and was basically carrying the offense that entire season and postseason. He led by production and by his physicality and intensity. He was literally one of the leagues top playmakers that year
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Deebo earned his contract largely with his play in 2021. Dude was a stud and was basically carrying the offense that entire season and postseason. He led by production and by his physicality and intensity. He was literally one of the leagues top playmakers that year

All true but he is not an elite WR but was paid like one.

runs routes like an elite running back
QB1 is Madison Bumgarner levels of country

He was leading the league in receiving until the 49ers converted him to a slash player. He is an elite player.

I remember the same criticisms of Kittle.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
He was leading the league in receiving until the 49ers converted him to a slash player. He is an elite player.

elite RB. His utility went way down when we got CMC, cuz CMC is now kinda the slash. Elite runner and can flex out wide. BP needs guys who can uncover in the pass game to give easy completions. Kinda bizarre at this point to pay $28m cap hit for a guy to run tunnel screens and occasional handoffs. But we made our bed, so to speak
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

elite RB. His utility went way down when we got CMC, cuz CMC is now kinda the slash. Elite runner and can flex out wide. BP needs guys who can uncover in the pass game to give easy completions. Kinda bizarre at this point to pay $28m cap hit for a guy to run tunnel screens and occasional handoffs. But we made our bed, so to speak

This. Not even sure about elite RB.....he got stuffed alot this year.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Apr 16, 2024 at 1:25 PM ]

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Lolol love this
So funny!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

building the brand.
The QB of JD 🚜
Colton, the RT of RTs - road trips lol
MONTANA AND I LOVE BROCK!!!
Originally posted by Brucey72:

Everything a bout this was hysterical lmao "no one was saying anytbing so I just yelled it out". Hahaha he's like "wtf is everyone doing.

PRUDY! PRUDY!!
Share 49ersWebzone