LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 195 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Lolol love this
So funny!

Lmao I'm impressed with all the people John Deere got for this commercial. Anna Frey is more famous for being a Brock look a like than being a stud at tennis
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Thank god 49ers finally have a franchise QB.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I stay brockhard.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I stay brockhard.

It is the only way to be

It's April and I want it to be August already!

Have not been this excited about a qb in literally 30 yrs lol

I believe BP will be holding that Lombardi in 2026 in Santa Clara!

After the fixed, KC 3-Peat

I can't afford a JD tractor right now, but I will put a John Deere sticker on my truck in support of my favorite Farmer/Quarterback!
Originally posted by BP13:
I can't afford a JD tractor right now, but I will put a John Deere sticker on my truck in support of my favorite Farmer/Quarterback!

Very good, I want a to wear a Brock Purdy John Deere jersey, while drinking my Recover 180 drink, eating Bdubs tots (does he still have a contract with them? Lol), while planting Pioneer corn seeds, then cruise in a Toyota.
McPurdy had a farm, eee aye eee ayiuk...
[ Edited by Montana on Apr 18, 2024 at 2:37 PM ]
Originally posted by BP13:

Very good, I want a to wear a Brock Purdy John Deere jersey, while drinking my Recover 180 drink, eating Bdubs tots (does he still have a contract with them? Lol), while planting Pioneer corn seeds, then cruise in a Toyota.

Dang it, I should've added, I'm putting a John Deere sticker on my Toyota! Brock sells and closes deals. Why would any company consider any other athlete? Ridiculous! Just put BP's face on it, it will sell, I tell ya.

The perfect amount of Cheesiness.

Bro been pumping iron

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Bro been pumping iron

Pumped to see what Brock Purdy does as he begins to enter his athletic prime. It's an exciting time to be a Niner fan.

That scar is gnarly.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 18, 2024 at 7:21 PM ]
Bro been pumping iron

Goodness gracious, that can't be from the old surgery, right? Did he have another surgery? That looks fresh with fresh bruises? What is up with that? . Dang..I am guessing it's just the lighting. That is quite a scar..tough as nails, that guy.

Purdy says the NFL isn't scripted, so I have to believe him. I guess Kyle f-d up for real after all lolol
[ Edited by Montana on Apr 19, 2024 at 5:19 AM ]
Bro been pumping iron

Goodness gracious, that can't be from the old surgery, right? Did he have another surgery? That looks fresh with fresh bruises? What is up with that? . Dang..I am guessing it's just the lighting. That is quite a scar..tough as nails, that guy.

Purdy says the NFL isn't scripted, so I have to believe him. I guess Kyle f-d up for real after all lolol

NFL ain't scripted because the coaches will call the game as they see fit. The officiating though is what I have concerns with. Players and coaches I have no issue. May the best team win but the officiating needs cleaning up

Brock stays healthy and works on his body and with what he has between his ears we've been blessed and we've struck gold. Makes sense because we are the 49ers
Originally posted by Heroism:
Bro been pumping iron

Pumped to see what Brock Purdy does as he begins to enter his athletic prime. It's an exciting time to be a Niner fan.

That scar is gnarly.

Can't deny those quads

Bro been pumping iron

Share 49ersWebzone