LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 260 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BP13:
They don't call him BIG COCK BROCK for nothing!

You know Big D--k Rick is gunna be thrown around too.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by BP13:
They don't call him BIG COCK BROCK for nothing!

Slick D!ck Rick and BCB. Just laying pipe in games, it'll be beautiful to watch.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Apr 29, 2024 at 10:18 PM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Originally posted by 49ers808:

Lol this girl I see, sees what I say in here, and she always tells me I need a see a therapist. I tell her I need to see a 49ers Super Bowl victory.

Originally posted by tankle104:

Lol this girl I see, sees what I say in here, and she always tells me I need a see a therapist. I tell her I need to see a 49ers Super Bowl victory.

LOL, The Brock thread is . adults only
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
There's only so much you can do to improve your arm strength. He improves some during his rehab before last season but he's not going to become Allan or Mahomes. His arm strength is good enough for Kyle's offense that doesn't call many over the top deep plays. They don't have that type of receiver anyway. From what I hear the players say he takes command in the huddle so again I don't know how much he can improve there.

He will learn to recognize defenses quicker so he can improve there. Other than that I think he's already about as good as he can be.

Considering his limited number of starts, there's a lot of improvement that can happen, even if physically he's mostly tapped out. He's going to learn to anticipate better, learn the tendencies of various defenders and defensive coordinators, hopefully keep on improving his footwork, increasing his mastery of the offense and building chemistry with all his receivers.

He can still improve considerably but that is all on him.

Those are subtle things that often are hard for fans to see. He had so many starts in college that it made him more prepared to play right away. We saw a couple 5th and 6th year QBs taken in the first round this year. I think the GMs around the league saw that if you want your QB to play right away so you can take advantage of the rookie salary, you better draft one that has a reasonable amount of experience. I believe all the QBs taken this year had at least 2 years starting. Half had considerably more.

You are a Brockoholic fs
Brockoholism

No, she's right
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

No, she's right

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

No, she's right

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

No, she's right

Lmao I know, but idc. I'm not denial over here. Hahaha
"The fundamentals, just with footwork and timing, my eyes, concepts, all of it," Purdy said. "There's a lot of stuff that I think I can clean up and get better at for sure. So coming back here, it's been great sitting down with the coaches and going over games and concepts, how I can continue to get better. ... So now, I can actually attack those things at practice and on the field, routes on air, all that kind of stuff. So I can sort of hone into trying to master my craft."

You are a Brockoholic fs
Brockoholism

We all have vices. Hahaha some gamble, drink, slam dope - I just love Brock. Lol
I like that our team is loaded with talent this year and are favorites to win the super bowl. This year and how well we do will also determine how much we pay Purdy going forward.
Share 49ersWebzone