There are 297 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:

Uh oh now his ranking is going to go from 16 to 20 because of that off target pitch.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Uh oh now his ranking is going to go from 16 to 20 because of that off target pitch.

That was on the Catcher. That was a high fast ball, and would've got a swing and miss out of most prime/roided players, like Bonds.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on May 14, 2024 at 10:35 PM ]
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Very Trey Lance-esque
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
That was on the Catcher. That a high fast ball and would've got a swing and miss out of prime/roided, Bonds.

Gore chugging the kool aid

there it is.. season over already.. he's just a flash in the pan
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 14, 2024 at 10:15 PM ]
I was worried about his elbow there. No need to throw out pitches, holster that weapon until training camp!!
Originally posted by BP13:
I was worried about his elbow there. No need to throw out pitches, holster that weapon until training camp!!

My thoughts exactly 💯

01/01/2023

A very good new year ✨️with the new qb

Paraag going to play this video during contract negotiations

Or

Grant cohen is an a*****e. His comparison of Brock and the village idiot Jimmy g was irritating and stupid. Purdy would do just fine for another team. Especially one with an ol that could protect. Jimmy was washed up 3 years ago. Give me a break.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Grant cohen is an a*****e. His comparison of Brock and the village idiot Jimmy g was irritating and stupid. Purdy would do just fine for another team. Especially one with an ol that could protect. Jimmy was washed up 3 years ago. Give me a break.

Amen on the bold
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

Amen on the bold

To be fair a lot of Niner fans weren't saying that prior to JGs injuries. Even after his first he still had a lot of fans. He was 19-5 (21-5 if you inclue theplayoffs in his first 3 seasons. He was injured in his 3rd game in his 2nd year with the Niners. Brock is 17-4 after 5 starts plus one full season. Both started at the end of a season and went 5-0. Brock followed with a 12-4 season in his first full year. JG went 13-3.

I'm not saying Jimmy was as good as Brock because I don't think he was but the results are nearly identical. Three years from now I'm hoping we'll be saying it's no comparison but we won't know that until then.
Lol @ Temecula, I get candles from there sometimes.

Lol Jimmy..I remember being at the Raiders/9ers pre-season last yr and we lost the game. A girl comes up to me, gives my Purdy jersey the stink eye and cries, "We should have kept Jimmy!" I looked at her is disbelief lol and said, "Naa Purdy is the guy." Ya wouldn't believe how much drama was at a pre-season game lol. Lance pretty much melted in that game though lol.
[ Edited by Montana on May 15, 2024 at 12:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone