Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 395 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
You didn't have that blinding love for Trey, but you do for Kyle. There is plenty of evidence of him being a choker

I don't have a binding love of Kyle, lol. I know he runs one of the easiest systems for a QB to operate in and we have elite talent. We're a run heavy team with the best playaction game in the NFL. Teams prioritize stopping the run first and that's a key reason why Kyle's passing offenses are among the most efficient in the league on a year to year basis.

Off the top of my head there isn't a single QB that has played any real time under Kyle as a starter that played better without him. He contended for multiple years with Jimmy G… put Matt Ryan in a position to have one of the greatest seasons any QB has ever had… had RG3 looking like the next QB great…

This is obvious to anyone watching the team objectively. I don't even think it's necessarily in disagreement with your idea that he's a choker.

He is a choker. I don't care about his system if it shuts down come playoff time. He is still haunted by 28-3 and it shows in the big games
you still have no clue about football after all these years lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 15, 2024 at 9:47 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You didn't have that blinding love for Trey, but you do for Kyle. There is plenty of evidence of him being a choker

I don't have a binding love of Kyle, lol. I know he runs one of the easiest systems for a QB to operate in and we have elite talent. We're a run heavy team with the best playaction game in the NFL. Teams prioritize stopping the run first and that's a key reason why Kyle's passing offenses are among the most efficient in the league on a year to year basis.

Off the top of my head there isn't a single QB that has played any real time under Kyle as a starter that played better without him. He contended for multiple years with Jimmy G… put Matt Ryan in a position to have one of the greatest seasons any QB has ever had… had RG3 looking like the next QB great…

This is obvious to anyone watching the team objectively. I don't even think it's necessarily in disagreement with your idea that he's a choker.

He is a choker. I don't care about his system if it shuts down come playoff time. He is still haunted by 28-3 and it shows in the big games

Fun times that day when he got banned
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Probably the most unjust ban I've seen here, but I understood the truth about Trey hurt and that mod couldn't handle it anymore. I know he thought of me when Trey was a Cowboy about a month later
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on May 15, 2024 at 10:13 PM ]
Lol Eisen's remark on qb power rankings:

"Purdy's my guy, but you gotta be kidding me," Eisen said on "The Rich Eisen Show." "I love him, but you can't sit here and tell me you'd take him over Lamar Jackson in a game that you've got to win right now."

I am tellin' ya, I would pick Brock. Wake up, buttercup lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol Eisen's remark on qb power rankings:

"Purdy's my guy, but you gotta be kidding me," Eisen said on "The Rich Eisen Show." "I love him, but you can't sit here and tell me you'd take him over Lamar Jackson in a game that you've got to win right now."

I am tellin' ya, I would pick Brock. Wake up, buttercup lol

Why would I take Lamar in a game I have to win right now? That seems to be when he's at his worst lol
Why would I take Lamar in a game I have to win right now? That seems to be when he's at his worst lol

Exactly lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

sweet, man that's great

Here is a shot right after BP made his first drive for a TD against Miami. Love the way Trent got pumped.

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Can you pay a guy who can't throw in the rain $45-$55 million a year and expect to field a competitive team?
What a dumb narrative. Based on what, one game?

Probably the most unjust ban I've seen here, but I understood the truth about Trey hurt and that mod couldn't handle it anymore. I know he thought of me when Trey was a Cowboy about a month later

Oh s**t so that was your 2nd ban? I was talking about Smith/JH days, whatever handle you had then. Sad lmao

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Can you pay a guy who can't throw in the rain $45-$55 million a year and expect to field a competitive team?
What a dumb narrative. Based on what, one game?

It's not that he couldn't throw it, he just couldn't grip it, hence the reason he took off the gloves.

Oh s**t so that was your 2nd ban? I was talking about Smith/JH days, whatever handle you had then. Sad lmao

2nd or 3rd timeout. Since I haven't been banned I figured that's what you were referring to

Pretty sure I banned you years before Trey was on the team.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Pretty sure I banned you years before Trey was on the team.

Share 49ersWebzone