LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 227 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
"one of these things is not like the others…" he's a dead ringer for Ryan Gosling if you know who I mean.

Lol a body double for The Notebook.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

GAMEEEEE….. BLOUSES.
The same ol talking points, "players around him" chat..nothing else to talk about lol. Can ppl just bury this convo already? Lol
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
I'm not sure what that means but all I am referencing is my upside opinion on Brock.

Lol he's making a joke about your post and ChatGPT. ChatGPT is an A.I service that is insanely productive if you know how to use it. He's saying your posts are coming from it. Hahaha
Originally posted by elguapo:

GAMEEEEE….. BLOUSES.

Lmao one of the greatest skits of all time
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by picklejuice:
Brock is healthy. SO that means we as fans can break down his wobble balls and curvatures and all that this offseason like we did with our ex-QB trey LANCE

Tough to do. I think Brock throws one of the tightest spirals with the most catchable ball in all of the NFL.

This. Very few wobblers from Purdy.

To be able to hit a dime from 30+ yards out is Brock Brees. Those 30+ Kittle TD and Aiyuk throws just astounds me. No way Jimmy hits those.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Joe Montana didn't even start ahead of freakin Steve DeBerg until half way through his second season. His first championship was his third year. Brock is not behind Joe yet. And again, if Brock is lacking toughness, or anything else Joe had, share it with me on film.

Both Brock and Kyle are on a pretty good trajectory - career wise - when compared to Walsh and Joe. I think Brock is plenty tough and compares favorably in that department to any of our past elite QBs.

These offseason polls are pretty much to generate buzz and attention when there isn't really any news activity in the offseason. To me, they are worthless when comparing to actually watching the player play in a real football game.

Kyle is imo the best offensive mind in the game today bar none. He is not the best Head Coach. He needs to apply himself more to preparing the whole team, and game management from a macro perspective. He's certainly smart enough to do it, but he hasn't learned to step back and study the forest for the trees.

I have no criticism whatsoever on what Brock is doing to get VI.

I think if Staley can somehow be Kyle's Spagnuolo - I think that will turbocharge his coaching. Stability at the defensive coordinator level - I think is key. Walsh had incredible stability on the defensive side with George Seifert during the dynasty years. I'm betting if Kyle would have somehow retained Demeco for the 2023 supebowl run, this would have been Kyle's first superbowl 🏆 win.

GAMEEEEE….. BLOUSES.

dsfljdsfal;jdasfjadslkadsfj

I say blouses all the time to my brother once the win is locked in!!

Man, when are the f**king blouses gonna win this thing already!??

LMAO
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jun 4, 2024 at 9:17 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:

GAMEEEEE….. BLOUSES.

Lmao one of the greatest skits of all time
Yup Tank and BCB will be one of the greatest niners of all time after he wins 2 SBs over the next 10 years

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
dsfljdsfal;jdasfjadslkadsfj

I say blouses all the time to my brother once the win is locked in!!

Man, when are the f**king blouses gonna win this thing already!??

LMAO

JT!!!! When they stop to have pancakes…….pancakes
To be able to hit a dime from 30+ yards out is Brock Brees. Those 30+ Kittle TD and Aiyuk throws just astounds me. No way Jimmy hits those.

Corn Star>P-rn Star

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I still don't understand why people get so amped up over these rankings. They're meaningless. They have no bearing on the outcome of the games. The QBs themselves aren't concerned about them. They're just someone's opinion. If the players were getting paid based on these rankings then they would mean something. They can rank him dead last for all I care as long as the Niners keep winning and he plays well.

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't upset me at all. Sometimes I'm just confused how a "professional" can have some of these rankings though. That's it.

Originally posted by Montana:

Corn Star>P-rn Star
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

Corn Star>P-rn Star

I'm hoping Intel signs Brock Purdy up as a spokesman. The slogan would be, buy Intel processors, they are the fastest processors in the world
Brock is healthy. SO that means we as fans can break down his wobble balls and curvatures and all that this offseason like we did with our ex-QB trey LANCE

Tough to do. I think Brock throws one of the tightest spirals with the most catchable ball in all of the NFL.

We tried to tell you for that many years, Mr. Giedi "Jimmy is a top 5 franchise QB".
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

We tried to tell you for that many years, Mr. Giedi "Jimmy is a top 5 franchise QB".
Injuries have a way of reducing a QBs ability, specially if there are numerous injuries to his throwing hand, thumb, shoulder, planting foot etc... if Jimmy is healthy, he can take a team to the playoffs. **if he's healthy.**
Share 49ersWebzone