QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by picklejuice:
Brock is healthy. SO that means we as fans can break down his wobble balls and curvatures and all that this offseason like we did with our ex-QB trey LANCE

Tough to do. I think Brock throws one of the tightest spirals with the most catchable ball in all of the NFL.

This. Very few wobblers from Purdy.

To be able to hit a dime from 30+ yards out is Brock Brees. Those 30+ Kittle TD and Aiyuk throws just astounds me. No way Jimmy hits those.

We tried to tell you for that many years, Mr. Giedi "Jimmy is a top 5 franchise QB".
Injuries have a way of reducing a QBs ability, specially if there are numerous injuries to his throwing hand, thumb, shoulder, planting foot etc... if Jimmy is healthy, he can take a team to the playoffs. **if he's healthy.**
injured or not injured... jimmy g played the same (inconsistent)
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Brock is healthy. SO that means we as fans can break down his wobble balls and curvatures and all that this offseason like we did with our ex-QB trey LANCE

Tough to do. I think Brock throws one of the tightest spirals with the most catchable ball in all of the NFL.

To be able to hit a dime from 30+ yards out is Brock Brees. Those 30+ Kittle TD and Aiyuk throws just astounds me. No way Jimmy hits those.

We tried to tell you for that many years, Mr. Giedi "Jimmy is a top 5 franchise QB".
Injuries have a way of reducing a QBs ability, specially if there are numerous injuries to his throwing hand, thumb, shoulder, planting foot etc... if Jimmy is healthy, he can take a team to the playoffs. **if he's healthy.**

Jimmy's a good QB, but not Elite or a generational player like Purdy. He's won the 49ers a ton of games. I don't hate him for that.
Jimmy's a good QB, but not Elite or a generational player like Purdy. He's won the 49ers a ton of games. I don't hate him for that.

So long honey, babe
Where I'm bound, I can't tell
Goodbye's too good a word, babe
So I'll just say, "Fare thee well"
I ain't a-saying you treated me unkind
You could've done better but I don't mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don't think twice, it's all right
I think if Staley can somehow be Kyle's Spagnuolo - I think that will turbocharge his coaching. Stability at the defensive coordinator level - I think is key. Walsh had incredible stability on the defensive side with George Seifert during the dynasty years. I'm betting if Kyle would have somehow retained Demeco for the 2023 supebowl run, this would have been Kyle's first superbowl 🏆 win.

completely agree.....

100% completely agree.....

I have a hard time knocking a guy like Chase Young for not delivering what was expected...when the entire defensive front was lackluster last year....I think if the 49ers have given Demeco that same level of talent, we get the win last year.

Sorry but I disagree. Jimmy was a good backup qb. Never a good starter. Time for him to hang up the cleats and enjoy all the money he stole from the 9ers and Raiders

I'm hoping Intel signs Brock Purdy up as a spokesman. The slogan would be, buy Intel processors, they are the fastest processors in the world

Lol I like it

Ut oh.. Tankle...

This has your name on it lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BOI49er:

So long honey, babe
Where I'm bound, I can't tell
Goodbye's too good a word, babe
So I'll just say, "Fare thee well"
I ain't a-saying you treated me unkind
You could've done better but I don't mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don't think twice, it's all right

Lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I think if Staley can somehow be Kyle's Spagnuolo - I think that will turbocharge his coaching. Stability at the defensive coordinator level - I think is key. Walsh had incredible stability on the defensive side with George Seifert during the dynasty years. I'm betting if Kyle would have somehow retained Demeco for the 2023 supebowl run, this would have been Kyle's first superbowl 🏆 win.

completely agree.....

100% completely agree.....

I have a hard time knocking a guy like Chase Young for not delivering what was expected...when the entire defensive front was lackluster last year....I think if the 49ers have given Demeco that same level of talent, we get the win last year.

I really was hoping Wilks would strengthen the DB squad, and he kind of did, but the DLine took a step backward under his reign. I did not expect that considering Kocurek is our DLine coach.
mext year let's get a deal done ASAP next year like day 1 of offseaon before some team beats us and resets the market by making their trash QB the highest paid QB ever!
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jun 5, 2024 at 2:30 PM ]

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

Sorry but I disagree. Jimmy was a good backup qb. Never a good starter. Time for him to hang up the cleats and enjoy all the money he stole from the 9ers and Raiders

Took a 1 - 9 team and went 5 - 0. Some backup!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

SB commercial for when he goes next time
Originally posted by Montana:

I'm hoping Intel signs Brock Purdy up as a spokesman. The slogan would be, buy Intel processors, they are the fastest processors in the world

Lol I like it

Ut oh.. Tankle...

This has your name on it lol

My birthday is next week….. 😍
Originally posted by tankle104:
My birthday is next week….. 😍

Could see ya bringing this to a game, rolling it out on the side of the tunnel wanting BP to sign it. Haha. Brock would be like, "Dude, for real? You must be Tankle from Webzone, I heard things about you, dude."
Share 49ersWebzone