LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 251 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not clicking on anything with Nick Schlong on it

I don't care what anyone says about BP as a qb anymore, I don't think..tape don't lie! Brees wasn't tall either..wonder how that worked out for him.

BROCK BREES ::::::::::::::throwing those dots::::::::::::::::getting those wins:::::::::holding the Lombardi 🏆:::::::: MVPurdy
Originally posted by Montana:

I don't care what anyone says about BP as a qb anymore, I don't think..tape don't lie! Brees wasn't tall either..wonder how that worked out for him.

BROCK BREES ::::::::::::::throwing those dots::::::::::::::::getting those wins:::::::::holding the Lombardi 🏆:::::::: MVPurdy

Lmao someone woke up amped today.

Who cares if someone doesn't like Purdy, IMO. I think he's awesome with a lot more ability than he's reached. Some people are just haters or have different perspectives of what gauges a qbs potential.

I just don't read it or click on it cause if we do, they win no matter what. Negative or positive clicks are still clicks and that's how they make their money. The more we post/share/comment about these guys and their material - the more money they make and the more reason they have to keep doing it (whether they feel that way or not).
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agree 💯%, I can't emphasize this so much. Most media's interest is to sell clicks and views, and not so much the truth. The truth is that Brock is an excellent QB, but they (social media) have to manufacture an illusory controversy to generate clicks/views otherwise these social media/corporate media folks won't have jobs or income.
Is it just me, or is Brock getting THICKER?! (talking about his muscles)
Originally posted by Giedi:

Agree 💯%, I can't emphasize this so much. Most media's interest is to sell clicks and views, and not so much the truth. The truth is that Brock is an excellent QB, but they (social media) have to manufacture an illusory controversy to generate clicks/views otherwise these social media/corporate media folks won't have jobs or income.

It helps them that the fanbase is highly sensitive and reactive.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

*Every* Fanbase is highly sensitive and reactive to their teams news/player issues. There is a reason folks make stories up about the 49ers is because they are a popular team. Unpopular teams usually don't even have much of a fanbase who are sensitive. Hence no money riling up those folks.

*Every* Fanbase is highly sensitive and reactive to their teams news/player issues. There is a reason folks make stories up about the 49ers is because they are a popular team. Unpopular teams usually don't even have much of a fanbase who are sensitive. Hence no money riling up those folks.

I'm sure. Some have remarked, Rich Eisen for example, how we 49ers fans are a whole other level of reactionary.
Hitting on a rookie QB is the name of the game! Gives the org time to lock up
all the players around him and then structure his contract around theirs.

Most of last year's playoff teams benefited from hitting on a rookie QB in the draft.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Hitting on a rookie QB is the name of the game! Gives the org time to lock up
all the players around him and then structure his contract around theirs.

Most of last year's playoff teams benefited from hitting on a rookie QB in the draft.

That will become even more important as QB salaries continue to rise. Unless a team has a "true" franchise QB that comes along once every 10 or 20 years then it may become common for teams to start looking for their next guy after 3 years. Unless they're on the verge of being a SB contender. Then they'll try to keep their guy. The days of letting QBs sit for a year or two while learning and then giving them a few years of starting are gone.

Perfect description, so true. Screw the illusions, the TRUTH is BROCKSTAR PURDY.

Originally posted by BP13:
Is it just me, or is Brock getting THICKER?! (talking about his muscles)

Lolol he is defo getting thicker! Dude has become a full man. Looks like he has gained like 10 lbs or so of pure muscle. Training hard, drinking those shakes. His legs look just insane.
[ Edited by Montana on Jun 17, 2024 at 12:10 PM ]

I argued this earlier

No doubt only bel13ve
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I argued this earlier

because he wasn't a top pick and lacks the height/weight/speed that is so coveted amongst draft nerds.

we all know this and honestly need to stop caring, brock is great and his arrow is up.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I argued this earlier

because he wasn't a top pick and lacks the height/weight/speed that is so coveted amongst draft nerds.

we all know this and honestly need to stop caring, brock is great and his arrow is up.

Hnow do we not know this by now.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I'm sure. Some have remarked, Rich Eisen for example, how we 49ers fans are a whole other level of reactionary.

And the Philly or Dallas fans aren't?

The reason the 49er fans and Philly and Dallas and all major sports fan bases are trolled is for money and klicks.
Share 49ersWebzone