There are 190 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Purdy has the potential to do damage with his mind the way Brady did. Kyle just needs to get the right offensive skill players to enhance that mind. Pearsall is just that kind of guy, and hopefully he elevates Purdy's mind the way Rice did Steve and Joe.

Was watching a youtube video on purdy the other night, and he sang his praises but his one criticism of brock was that he has yet to learn how to manipulate safeties with his eyes. I was like wtf, he was literally doing that at an elite level since he took over for jimmy.
Purdy was manipulating safeties with attacking the entire field. We don't have enough time to play with safeties with head looks.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

Add "Brock lacks the plus arm talent"
Originally posted by Koldo:
Add "Brock lacks the plus arm talent"

What Brock needs is for Kyle to one up Spagnola😎
Originally posted by NinerTy:

Good luck with that. KC owns Kyle. Out coached every time they play. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I hope this year is different but I am not counting on it.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

Good luck with that. KC owns Kyle. Out coached every time they play. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I hope this year is different but I am not counting on it.

Easy, just make sure Greenlaw is healthy and Kelce is limited = Niners win, even with OL and wrs not creating much separation
Originally posted by elguapo:

Easy, just make sure Greenlaw is healthy and Kelce is limited = Niners win, even with OL and wrs not creating much separation

In Brock I trust. Kyle.. not so much.

True bc the last 4 possessions Brock had he came away with points despite the OL and Kyle

True bc the last 4 possessions Brock had he came away with points despite the OL and Kyle

Yep it never felt to me that Brock would be the reason we would lose. It would be something else holding him back from Victory (other players, coaches).

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Yep it never felt to me that Brock would be the reason we would lose. It would be something else holding him back from Victory (other players, coaches).

I feel like we can win any game with him in the line up. Been a long time since we could say that.

Still spewing this BS lol

you have no clue what coaching is
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

This
Brock be like "the real deal".
Originally posted by Koldo:

This

🤡
Share 49ersWebzone