Compete in our 2024 NFL Pick ‘em contest →

There are 134 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
He threw picks last camp..too bad he didn't have a great season after that.

It is all apart of the plan, get ppl to think you are off your game..then go full assassin mode. The Quadfather is going to be ruthless.

Originally posted by Montana:
He threw picks last camp..too bad he didn't have a great season after that.

It is all apart of the plan, get ppl to think you are off your game..then go full assassin mode. The Quadfather is going to be ruthless.
Idk, that camp tape must have landed in Baltimore's hands
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Give this guy a good strong run game (a la CMC/Marshawn Lynch level RB's) and a defense, and he's going to win a lot of championships.

I still can't believe they have a Mr Irrelevant jersey during the selection. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
the Mr Irrelevant thing should die now, for Brock and all future iterations, it's disrespectful.

He's starting to get more respect. This along with the ranking is more respect than he normally gets.

He throws touchdowns and wins games.

Damn it feels good to finally have the answer at QB. I've been waiting for this video to drop.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's starting to get more respect. This along with the ranking is more respect than he normally gets.

He throws touchdowns and wins games.

He is, but the players have mostly always respected Brock from what I've seen. It's the national media that doesn't respect Brock.
Originally posted by babarvaart:
the Mr Irrelevant thing should die now, for Brock and all future iterations, it's disrespectful.

I told a girl I was dating that he was "Mr irrelevant" she thought it was such a s**tty thing to name the player selected there. I've always known when it meant so I don't view it as disrespectful but I can see how people do.

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by babarvaart:

I told a girl I was dating that he was "Mr irrelevant" she thought it was such a s**tty thing to name the player selected there. I've always known when it meant so I don't view it as disrespectful but I can see how people do.

At least you didn't tell your girl friend that she was Ms. Irrelevant.

Great reel. Highlights in slow motion and s--t like Joe Montana or something. Man it feels good to have a qb that we can have show off film of. He already looks like one of the greatest in history. Let's gooo
[ Edited by Montana on Jul 31, 2024 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Damn it feels good to finally have the answer at QB. I've been waiting for this video to drop.

📢 "What can I get for you today?"
📢 "I will have the number SIX with FRANCHISE please"

Share 49ersWebzone