There are 206 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by captveg:
And now begins the greatest Mr. Irrelevant legend of all time, as Purdy leads the 49ers to a SB championship.

NFL Films presents Mr Relevant

How the last pick of the draft took his team to a SB title

I'm going with this until 49ers are officially eliminated. I mean, what else am I going to do? Wallow in misery like the other 60% of this fan base?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There goes the season. Although he played well. You can't expect that every week. What a shame. We have a great team this year.

I mean we're going to find out but he looks the backup part- can come in here and there for a few starts and get the W.

Not his fault, let's see what we got.
I'm going with this until 49ers are officially eliminated. I mean, what else am I going to do? Wallow in misery like the other 60% of this fan base?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

YAY BABY!!!!

LET THE GUNSLINGER ROLL BABY LOL!!!!

That's a leadership statement right there.
I wonder who is going to be the new backup QB. At the rate the 49ers are burning through QB's, that guy might need to play eventually.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
And now begins the greatest Mr. Irrelevant legend of all time, as Purdy leads the 49ers to a SB championship.

NFL Films presents Mr Relevant

How the last pick of the draft took his team to a SB title

This is as good of a story as warner going from stock boy to SB winner. It's possible.
Bro Purdy: Tom Brady

1. Identical number of letters.
2. Both end in "dy"

Game over! Superbowl 57 here we come!
[ Edited by Leslie on Dec 4, 2022 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:

YAY BABY!!!!

LET THE GUNSLINGER ROLL BABY LOL!!!!

Nice tweet. Steel sharpens steel.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Very calm at the podium.

You can tell the moment isn't going to be too big for him - he has swag

Alright guys... I'm too lazy to read the first 30 pages of this thread.

What's Purdy's college tape show for him as a player? What can we expect?
Originally posted by Jcool:

It's not like he was replacing a gunslinger who can throw deep. Today, the kid showed he has enough "zip" to make good throws into tight windows.
Let purdy cook
Even with Purdy we should be favored in all our remaining games
He did a A LOT more than you can ask of a Rookie that was the last pick in the draft.

Don't think we can go far with him though. Its too much of an ask. Hopefully a Retired QB wants to get back in the game because of this roster.
Share 49ersWebzone