George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 128 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The only attribute that McCorkle and Brock have in common is skin color neither have elite arms.

dats it.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Heroism:
damn, Brock really did get jacked.

All those guns 💪

Originally posted by Giedi:
He said recently in an interview that his arm felt stronger too.

He is gunna go full Brees mode, guessing we will see more deep balls.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
And some people are worried about int's in practice

(I was going to paste a picture of Steve Youngs start to the 1993 season where in 5 games he threw 9 int's, but hey for some reason I can't just copy and paste the picture go figure)
[ Edited by bud49 on Aug 4, 2024 at 2:09 PM ]
I am only worried about how hot it might be for the Raiders game lol as I might be tailgating haha. Might get some tickets idk yet. Last preseason game I went to, it was Lance's demise lol. ✂️
Originally posted by NYniner85:
The only attribute that McCorkle and Brock have in common is skin color neither have elite arms.

dats it.

Im always trying to find faults in Brock - just to make sure I'm staying rational in regards to how I analyze him but I really struggle to find material flaws in Brock.

there are things that he can obviously improve upon, just like every player, but there isn't anything he does poorly and he has an exceptional personality/leadership/work ethic and team first mentality.

im still over the moon that I believe we found a real "franchise" qb that will keep us competitive for chips for the next decade+. So exciting
The offense is going to drop 40+ cause we are getting 3 turnovers on the Jets offense. Itll be a hell of a way to open the season - can't wait.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

dats it.

One got accepted to bama and the other didn't
Originally posted by tankle104:

#4 & #5 hurt my soul

Originally posted by tankle104:

Lolol Dak and Stroud over Purdy..ok, dumbasses haha.

I told my friend who is a Cowboys fan that I am thinking to go to a preseason game and he was like, "I don't bother with those, that being said, I am going to the Cowboys opener". I was like, yeah, that is basically, a preseason game lolol. Then I said, "I don't mean to sound...but the Cowboys are probably going to suck for quite a while. With Dak and Trey being iffy..I don't see anything happening over there." lol

I can't wait to see Purdy drop 30 or 40 against the Jets and Discount Double Dork..jk, I kinda of like Rodgers more now that he isn't a GBP. But still..I want that phat lead over him, for old times sake:).
[ Edited by Montana on Aug 4, 2024 at 10:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Lolol Dak and Stroud over Purdy..ok, dumbasses haha.

I told my friend who is a Cowboys fan that I am thinking to go to a preseason game and he was like, "I don't bother with those, that being said, I am going to the Cowboys opener". I was like, yeah, that is basically, a preseason game lolol. Then I said, "I don't mean to sound...but the Cowboys are probably going to suck for quite a while. With Dak and Trey being iffy..I don't see anything happening over there." lol

I can't wait to see Purdy drop 30 or 40 against the Jets and Discount Double Dork..jk, I kinda of like Rodgers more now that he isn't a GBP. But still..I want that phat lead over him, for old times sake:).

Seing they have Lamar over Mahomes tells us these players who voted don't care about playoff success. So not surprised they also have Dak so high.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Seing they have Lamar over Mahomes tells us these players who voted don't care about playoff success. So not surprised they also have Dak so high.

Lamar is really good, I kinda like his mobility over Mahomes. I can understand some why they chose Lamar over him. Dude is quick, accurate and the guy is really a dual threat with those legs. A defense could really burn out with trying to keep up with the guy. I really thought Ravens would win the AFC Champ Game this year. I like his legs over Mahomes. Haha as they say, "sneaky athletic." Lol. I just would not want to play against the guy at all. It was like ok, we play Ravens or KC and I hated that sh-t lol. I hope Sorensen brings some heat because damn, it was painful watching some defensive calls last year. I am not sure if I am confident in this guy but watching Wilks sit on eggs last season was like pulling teeth lol.

the dolphin's selected Skylar a few picks before we took Brock.

shanahan > Mcdaniels 😏
[ Edited by tankle104 on Aug 5, 2024 at 7:43 AM ]
https://youtube.com/shorts/XDMXlfE8eMc?si=zjvS8yfn523vAjA6
Share 49ersWebzone