Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 235 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't wait for Brock to dominate so we can all be happy and talk about how awesome he is - instead of all this off season baby mama drama.
maybe we can salvage him and get the right stuff outta him to help save Brock's life
Originally posted by tankle104:
maybe we can salvage him and get the right stuff outta him to help save Brock's life

If the Bengals cut an OL, it means they suck lol
Brock is +600 to throw an opening drive TD tonight. I'm thinking about taking it. Thoughts?
Originally posted by Silky:
Brock is +600 to throw an opening drive TD tonight. I'm thinking about taking it. Thoughts?
it would be crazy not to put something down on that
Brock is 600 to throw an opening drive TD tonight. I'm thinking about taking it. Thoughts?

So do we know how many of our skill position starters are going to be in?

if we have kittle and/or Deebo and Mason - I'd take it. I hope Cowing is out there too
Brock is 600 to throw an opening drive TD tonight. I'm thinking about taking it. Thoughts?

if we have kittle and/or Deebo and Mason - I'd take it. I hope Cowing is out there too
supposedly all the starters .. but i haven't heard exactly who
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 23, 2024 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I think kittle and deebo will be in for a series or two but I'd be surprised to see CMC - since he's nursing an injury
how many snaps for brock tonight?

If it looks too good to be true…

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Pretty much. I'd still be willing to give it a shot considering how bad mckivitz is. I know it's unlikely this guy suddenly becomes good with us but we know for a fact mckivitz isn't good
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Pretty much. I'd still be willing to give it a shot considering how bad mckivitz is. I know it's unlikely this guy suddenly becomes good with us but we know for a fact mckivitz isn't good
Gotta kick the tires on a second rounder
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Whats his 20 yard shuttle score?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I hope to see Pearsall if he's healthy.

How much are you going to throw down?
Share 49ersWebzone