LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 244 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
what happens if purdy carves up the NYJ D? will the talking heads say he's elite or will they say NYJ D is not as good as advertised?

LMFAO you better believe it will have something to do with the Jets beating themselves. Especially if you ask Colin Cowherd or Nick Wright.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
what happens if purdy carves up the NYJ D? will the talking heads say he's elite or will they say NYJ D is not as good as advertised?

LMFAO you better believe it will have something to do with the Jets beating themselves. Especially if you ask Colin Cowherd or Nick Wright.

It's the skill players around him that made the difference.
Iowa State about to upset ranked Iowa!!! Let's go!
Originally posted by tankle104:

Nice to have Purdy with bragging rights over Kittle this year. Hope Kittle has to wear the Iowa St mascot at his next interview.

An angry Kittle for Monday night
Originally posted by captveg:

Nice to have Purdy with bragging rights over Kittle this year. Hope Kittle has to wear the Iowa St mascot at his next interview.

I'm loving it! I've been rooting for that program that Brock built cause that fan base is awesome. They love Brock and root for him - which makes you aces in my book. lol

LGGG
Brock's reaction is me when Brock scores for the Niners:)
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 7, 2024 at 5:02 PM ]
An angry Kittle for Monday night

I like it. Extra violence
Originally posted by Montana:

LGGG
Brock's reaction is me when Brock scores for the Niners:)

I like how he watches the game by himself like I do. Lmao and screams at the tv. My kinda guy!

his wife is just there cause she lives there. Lmao

Rankings are a joke this early. Notre Dame got beat by N. Illinois and ND was 5th ranked.
I like how he watches the game by himself like I do. Lmao and screams at the tv. My kinda guy!

She was focused on filming:). Gotta keep the camera Brock steady.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Nah, they'll just call the 49ers weapons elite and Shahanan a genius and say Purdy managed to get them the ball.

That's cool.
Originally posted by Montana:

She was focused on filming:). Gotta keep the camera Brock steady.

I'm so excited for Monday and to be BROCKHARD again. It's been awful waiting - especially with the depressing holdouts
Share 49ersWebzone