49ers WR Deebo Samuel will miss 'a couple of weeks' with calf strain →

There are 195 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
I'm so excited for Monday and to be BROCKHARD again. It's been awful waiting - especially with the depressing holdouts

I can already hear Joe Buck saying Aaaaron Rodgers in that bromance fan nerd voice.
Originally posted by Montana:

LGGG
Brock's reaction is me when Brock scores for the Niners:)

I like how he watches the game by himself like I do. Lmao and screams at the tv. My kinda guy!

his wife is just there cause she lives there. Lmao
The scream was due to having something a little more on the game than just being an Alma mater

brock and kittle had a bet last year and this game I bet George was texting the whole game lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 8, 2024 at 9:10 AM ]
Awesome reaction. Congrats Brock! Grateful he's our QB. how can you not love this guy!
Originally posted by BP13:
Awesome reaction. Congrats Brock! Grateful he's our QB. how can you not love this guy!

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by BP13:

LOL
  • titan
  • Veteran
Did Brock Purdy ever wear #14 for the 49ers? I opened a pack of cards a while back and it has Brock Purdy #14? Looks kinda like Sam Darnold to me 🤷‍♂️
Originally posted by titan:
Did Brock Purdy ever wear #14 for the 49ers? I opened a pack of cards a while back and it has Brock Purdy #14? Looks kinda like Sam Darnold to me 🤷‍♂️

Camp number?
Originally posted by father49er:

Camp number?

He wore it in preseason of his rookie year, then changed it before the season started to 13.

He wore it in his first training camp and changed after he made the final 53.
Dak gets $60M per on a 4 year deal.

Originally posted by RickyRoma:

Brock licking his chops right now

He wore it in his first training camp and changed after he made the final 53.

That happens sometimes. I have a photo of Ronnie Lott sitting on the bench wearing number 24. I guess it was a pre season game his rookie year.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yes- Dak $60m a year $231m plus guaranteed. Just wow.

Brock?
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Sep 8, 2024 at 8:37 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yes- Dak $60m a year $231m plus guaranteed. Just wow.

Brock?

4 years, $4 billion?
He and his agent are salivating right now. The front office better be planning to beat what Dak got or this could get really ugly. Even uglier than Aiyuk and T-Williams hold outs.
Share 49ersWebzone