49ers WR Deebo Samuel will miss 'a couple of weeks' with calf strain →

There are 219 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socal1632:
For the front office finances, Brock's floor is now 60m. He wins MVP, upwards of 65m. He wins the SB? 65m+

Yeah that's probably about where the range is at currently, although I would say the floor may be around 62 in order to set a new bar for pay at the position. Unless of course that isn't important to Brock. That seems like something that would be consistent with Brock's character, but nothing should be assumed at this point.
Damn, Brock is gonna cash in next year. Our roster will just need to be younger and cheaper for the most part.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Damn, Brock is gonna cash in next year. Our roster will just need to be younger and cheaper for the most part.

Not that much. Some of these guys are going to term out on their contracts anyways. If they gtd most of it they can make it work with any cap situation
Brock might mess around and win an MVP this year.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I think you can get Purdy on a lower APY than Dak, but will have to give him more gtd years. Which, honestly, is better for the Niners anyways because they can easily restructure the more cap heavy years on the back end of the deal.

Six years, $55m/year.

Also, I believe this will be negotiated during the season (assume no major injury) and signed the day after the REGULAR season ends.

The Niners Owe Brock for these cheap years, and his great attitude. I agree they'll negotiate it during the season, and do it immediately after the season. He'll immediately be offered the highest pay in the league. Hell, we made Garoppolo the highest paid player after 5 games at $27.5m. They'll do it quickly, and it will be topped during the off season. The big years won't hit for a few years, and both sides will plan a working cooperation to renegotiate when they do.
Time for some real football soon!
Can't wait to see that 3rd year 3.0 version processing speed from Brock.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yes Brock 3.0!
Time to put on my Purdy jersey again
Originally posted by tankle104:

Yeah Brock would answer the phone if the team calls him. Wouldn't dare take a public come guzzler out on a dinner date.
Some funny stuff about Brock, from his former roommate.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I can see a Quarter of a billion dollars in total guaranteed money for Brock next year!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
4 years, $4 billion?

Sounds right!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's obviously better than Lamar at ball placement, anticipation, timing, reads, accuracy, mechanics, decision making. Lamar can run faster. That's it.

Agree 💯 %. When Brock wins his 7th superbowl is when the Brock naysayers will start to change their minds.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Dak gets $60M per on a 4 year deal.

Brock licking his chops right now

Yes- Dak $60m a year $231m plus guaranteed. Just wow.

Brock?

If Brock has another season like last year, the amount he can push for is staggering.

his wife is sitting back drooling at the type of farm equipment they can soon buy. lol bout to run Iowa Farms!
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yes Brock 3.0!
Time to put on my Purdy jersey again

I think he's going to solidify his standing as a true field general this year. Going to be damn near unstoppable if the o line plays decent
Share 49ersWebzone