There are 159 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Apart from one drive where he was really off (bad misses to juice and kittle), he was great as usual
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 9, 2024 at 8:28 PM ]
Yeah, absolutely nothing to worry about with Brock. That was solid for game one.
Played a nice clean game. Sucks Aiyuk dropped that pass. He also had that drive with some errant balls. It's clear he has rust to shake off with Aiyuk.

good start to the season against a really good defense, specifically pass defense. Possibly the best pass defense in the nfl.

we did well tonight but have a lot we can clean up. Very exciting
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Yeah, absolutely nothing to worry about with Brock. That was solid for game one.

very good player
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What a dot on that BA throw
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Apart from one drive where he was really off (bad misses to juice and kittle), he was great as usual

I agree. He has some stuff to improve upon but that is an excellent secondary and he didn't turn the ball over. Hes going to just get better.

Very happy with the start to the season. Most QBs can't do a damn thing to that secondary and Brock made some excellent throws.. outside of that one drive. lol
Originally posted by okdkid:

Dope ass throw

Aiyuk keeps dropping those. Thinking about the dime in the corner of the end zone vs Seattle
Originally posted by okdkid:

Reminds me of that BA drop in the playoffs against Seattle - just a dime that was dropped.

that was a super difficult throw that BA dropped today too. It's hard to pass on the jets cause you can't be off at all.
This dude is as solid as it gets!! Awesome job Brock!!!
Originally posted by tankle104:

I need some boots...

Ariat has the best soft soles, composite toes on the market. Only thing almost as good is Mexican made soft sole Rock'Em's…..dang, I thought everyone knew that.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That was on Purdy he should know that Aiyuk has a hard time catching passes on the right side of the field.
He played pretty well. The Jets defense is really talented. Both on the line and the cover corners obviously. The Aiyuk play would have been a tough grab but maybe could have been caught. Would have been better stats with that. But good game overall for the 1st game against a really tough team.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He played pretty well. The Jets defense is really talented. Both on the line and the cover corners obviously. The Aiyuk play would have been a tough grab but maybe could have been caught. Would have been better stats with that. But good game overall for the 1st game against a really tough team.

Zero turnovers and like 8 scoring drives. Let's go!!! Would prefer touchdowns scoring points is always a good thing.
Share 49ersWebzone