Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
only thing he caught was the bag

Brandon bashing ain't gonna help Brock.

Brandon has started a little late due to the hold out but he will get better as the season progresses.

Brandon is still Brock's no 1 go to guy.

Agree💯%, where Aiyuk needs to shine is in the playoffs.
Brock's rainbows makes me think of Montana 🥹
Originally posted by Montana:

SF rainbows baby
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Montana:

SF rainbows baby

Bird legs vs baby bosa legs
Insane TD throw Cryuk dropped in the first half. He was then a little off in the second half imo.
sometimes I watch him throw and think "that could have had a bit more mustard on it"

then it drops right into the bread basket.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Brandon has started a little late due to the hold out but he will get better as the season progresses.

lol...that could be done for much cheaper then what BA demanded,,,,,,

Dude needs to put out better numbers then last year....
Ahh victory Tuesday!!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Ahh victory Tuesday!!!

Yup, Brock and Aiyuk are still gelling. They were rusty last night. But I'll take the ◇W◇

What I was expecting was a rusty offense in the first place, what surprised me was the great performance of the offensive line and the hard running of Mason. I knew he was good, but not ♡THIS♡ good!
Victory Tues>Taco Tues

Originally posted by Dshearn:

i dont really care about raw numbers tbh at this point he's paid and he is a good to great WR as long as he takes advantage of 1 and 1 opportunities that's what i ask for once coverage rotates on to him that will give Kittle Deebo Pearsall and CMC more room to operate and then coverage will rotate off him.

All this to say this is a team game we shouldn't force-feed him because we have to justify his contract
Originally posted by babarvaart:
sometimes I watch him throw and think "that could have had a bit more mustard on it"

then it drops right into the bread basket.

His touch and accuracy is what makes him good. That and his decision making. I saw Herbert gun short passes on Sunday that were thrown too hard and the receivers dropped them. Brock wasn't great last night but he was good. He only made one bad decision when he threw a pass that could have been intercepted late in the game. OverallI would give him a B+.
I'm a little surprised some were saying he didn't have a good game or looked a little rusty. I thought he was perfect until that one drive where he had like 2 or 3 bad throws in a row. Stats weren't great but his espn qbr (83.9)rating and pff rating(89.6) reflect he did well.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
I'm a little surprised some were saying he didn't have a good game or looked a little rusty. I thought he was perfect until that one drive where he had like 2 or 3 bad throws in a row. Stats weren't great but his espn qbr (83.9)rating and pff rating(89.6) reflect he did well.

Brock Purdy did his job, he had some really good throws and made a couple plays with his legs. But overall I think Shanahan went with the hot hand and that was showcasing Jordan Mason.
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Dshearn:

i dont really care about raw numbers tbh at this point he's paid and he is a good to great WR as long as he takes advantage of 1 and 1 opportunities that's what i ask for once coverage rotates on to him that will give Kittle Deebo Pearsall and CMC more room to operate and then coverage will rotate off him.

All this to say this is a team game we shouldn't force-feed him because we have to justify his contract

It could be beneficial in the long run having Aiyuk rested for extra time. Ease him up in the lineup and everything will go back to his old self it's not like he's a rookie or some free agent who's just learning the playbook
Share 49ersWebzone