LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 147 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
now that's a beautiful thing

That's the play I kept talking about. Lovely!
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
To me, this is what casual fans don't see in his game. They think everything is just wide open cause of the scheme and it's not the case.

Of course Brock benefits from the scheme and talent around him but he also makes the scheme and people around him better. He executes the system at a high level AND he makes play at a high level.

i love his toughness and confidence. He made some really nice throws against a very stingy secondary. Cant wait to see what he does to the weak ass Vikings! Time to end that 30+ year streak of losing in Minnesota!

Even without understanding the nuance of the position, people should have been able to glean the difference he makes when he took over and our offense immediately started averaging ~ a td more per game and looked like an absolute machine.

I'm still so annoyed he got hurt in that title game, lol. That team in '22 was just a beast.

IMO, you don't even need to see the data - just watch the team with him at the helm and it's clear how much better Brock is than anyone else we've had under Kyle. It's not even debatable.

man '22 that team was firing on all cylinders. We were annihilating everyone and I think we had a great chance to win it all if he stayed healthy. It's a tough pill to swallow. lol hopefully we make up for it this year.

The guy just commands the field since day 1
The kid is so damn good.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Watch Puni on that play.....

Dude pulls all the way across the line to help the LT with the DE....the fact he could get there fast enough to help shut down the rush is awesome
Originally posted by Afrikan:

This is the stuff that only film gurus see and unfortunately, the haters will never look at this and it's why they don't give Purdy credit for his ability. Dude can beat you with his arm, legs, and mind.

Complete QB.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 11, 2024 at 9:29 PM ]
Purdy is an elite QB from the 90's playing in today's NFL.

He doesn't make flashy plays but his undestanding of the little details of the game along with his vision and decision-making in less than 3 seconds make him a great QB.

The ignorance of today's critics isn't his problem.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The kid is so damn good.

I can't wait for the Purdy movie..it will happen one day. And I will cry in my popcorn haha.

Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Purdy is an elite QB from the 90's playing in today's NFL.

He doesn't make flashy plays but his undestanding of the little details of the game along with his vision and decision-making in less than 3 seconds make him a great QB.

The ignorance of today's critics isn't his problem.

Good post

Originally posted by Bloodless:

MVPurdy
Originally posted by Montana:

MVPurdy

• Giedi
  • Veteran

Teams are going to have to blitz MVPurdy because if they sit in man or zone, defenses are going to get killed. I expect Minnesota to bring the kitchen sink against Mr. Brock.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Teams are going to have to blitz MVPurdy because if they sit in man or zone, defenses are going to get killed. I expect Minnesota to bring the kitchen sink against Mr. Brock.

Definitely will be a fun chess match!
Share 49ersWebzone