LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 207 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
When Brock has a ring or two, then call me.

Bet no one will
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
A lot to be excited about. Can't wait for the machine to be well oiled.

I haven't got around to watching this yet but can some give some of the highlights and low lights of this in the meantime?

highlights, every damn throw
lowlights, diving head first
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
A lot to be excited about. Can't wait for the machine to be well oiled.

I haven't got around to watching this yet but can some give some of the highlights and low lights of this in the meantime?

highlights, every damn throw
lowlights, diving head first

Love it. Can't wait for this Sunday.
Hope Mixed Bag has a great game. 10AM. I will be sober. Don't let me down.
Originally posted by 9erson3:

lol General Purdy isn't gonna let us down, my man! Sunday will be a coming out party for the skill guys and the end to a 30+ year curse in Minnesota!

looks like him and Kawakami are leaving the athletic for some other company.

Crazy. Wasn't TK one of the first to move over to the athletic when it first started?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

lol General Purdy isn't gonna let us down, my man! Sunday will be a coming out party for the skill guys and the end to a 30+ year curse in Minnesota!

They are going to do a Baltimore - blitz the hell out of the QB - defense against Brock. I'm looking forward to Brock hitting some big bombs against the Vikings.

I predict a 2nd blowout of the season.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Crazy. Wasn't TK one of the first to move over to the athletic when it first started?

With modern technology, a lot of these writers/talking heads should be able to be their own multimedia company. Corporate media is on the wane.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Yeah and I think Lombardi was his first hire too.

Originally posted by Giedi:

They are going to do a Baltimore - blitz the hell out of the QB - defense against Brock. I'm looking forward to Brock hitting some big bombs against the Vikings.

It would be cool to see if brock and cowing can connect on an explosive play when they blitz - see if his wild speed and agility can bust it wide open!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

It would be cool to see if brock and cowing can connect on an explosive play when they blitz - see if his wild speed and agility can bust it wide open!

I don't see any way for Vikings to win. If they play low risk sound defense - Kyle will misdirect them to death. If Vikings sit back in coverage, Purdy will kill them with his passing accuracy. The only way I see teams like the Vikings play our offense is by blitzing. That's what KC and Baltimore did last year to good success. Puni is the key. He's doing great solidifying that previously weak right side. Now the 49er can run left or right.
B-Rock STEADY Purdy !!!
I don't see any way for Vikings to win. If they play low risk sound defense - Kyle will misdirect them to death. If Vikings sit back in coverage, Purdy will kill them with his passing accuracy. The only way I see teams like the Vikings play our offense is by blitzing. That's what KC and Baltimore did last year to good success. Puni is the key. He's doing great solidifying that previously weak right side. Now the 49er can run left or right.

I think we would have to beat ourselves to lose to the Vikings, which would surprise me.

obviously it's the nfl, any given Sunday, but if we execute and stay focused - we should break the 32 year long curse.

with Burford playing on his natural side (left) and Puni out there punishing - the o line looks much improved.

this is an important win cause it's against the NFC. Need to give ourselves as much leverage as possible to win the 1 seed.
Share 49ersWebzone