LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 274 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by tankle104:

Peyton:), got to see him at the Pro Bowl, was very nice and spent a lot of time with fans, signing Broncos jerseys and whatnot. I could have gotten an auto more than likely..but there were some srs Broncos fans behind me and I let them go ahead:). His brother through, didn't want anything to do with the crowd haha. Understandable though, it was quite rowdy haha.
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 14, 2024 at 1:43 AM ]
Originally posted by Montana:

Peyton:), got to see him at the Pro Bowl, was very nice and spent a lot of time with fans, signing Broncos jerseys and whatnot. I could have gotten an auto more than likely..but there were some srs Broncos fans behind me and I let them go ahead:). His brother through, didn't want anything to do with the crowd haha. Understandable though, it was quite rowdy haha.

Peyton is a man of the people! He's working on a career in media - so makes sense he takes the fan interactions very professional.

I feel like Peyton identifies with being a bronco more so than a colt, which I didn't expect. I don't have any issue with it but I thought he would always be a "colt".

Peyton is a man of the people! He's working on a career in media - so makes sense he takes the fan interactions very professional.

I feel like Peyton identifies with being a bronco more so than a colt, which I didn't expect. I don't have any issue with it but I thought he would always be a "colt".

I like Peyton as a pitchman than I did as a football player. He's a naturally funny guy.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I like Peyton as a pitchman than I did as a football player. He's a naturally funny guy.

I thought he was a great and respectful player - great role model. I loved to watch him lose but I always respected his game.

He seems like a witty guy and whatever dna the mannings have flowing through their veins - they could make a fortune selling. Lol it's insane that the dad, two sons, and now a nephew (most likely) is going to be a stud top nfl qb. The third brother was a really talented player too but got hurt. Just insane qb genetics
I thought he was a great and respectful player - great role model. I loved to watch him lose but I always respected his game.

He seems like a witty guy and whatever dna the mannings have flowing through their veins - they could make a fortune selling. Lol it's insane that the dad, two sons, and now a nephew (most likely) is going to be a stud top nfl qb. The third brother was a really talented player too but got hurt. Just insane qb genetics

Yeah, he seems like a genuinely nice dude. Seeing him at the Pro Bowl made me like him more, he is super friendly and yes, very likeable. Eli, honestly walked by and gave the crowds, what looked like a stink eye, each time he walked by. Haha wanted nothing to do with it haha. But the crowd was saying loud and dumb things **a lot of the time**. Very obnoxious..I think one yelled, "You suck Eli!"..so, yeah haha. Maybe I would give a stink eye too. Lol. These two guys in front of me were super obnoxious but Peyton was super nice to them..politely said yes to their requests. And they were so beyond ridiculous haha. So, ya, I liked him more after that. Putting up with that crowd and being as nice as he was lol. Class act 💯
Purdy about to be hated more by his own fan base for not throwing for 50 TDs and 6000 yards every season once he signs that contract.

Money really has ruined this game.
Originally posted by captveg:
Purdy about to be hated more by his own fan base for not throwing for 50 TDs and 6000 yards every season once he signs that contract.

just needs to come thru when we're behind and make plays. Dont care about all that other stuff.
He seems to be having trouble with his quick reads this game. Has been his strength previously.

Hope it gets better.

if he wants franchise qb money, then he has to deliver in that kind of games, especially if you got pro bowlers around. no excuses anymore.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Sorry. Not elite. He's a good / very good systems QB, much better than Kyle has ever had. But definitely not upper echelon like Burrow, Stafford, Allen.

Sucks. Thought we caught on to something….
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DrEll:
Sorry. Not elite. He's a good / very good systems QB, much better than Kyle has ever had. But definitely not upper echelon like Burrow, Stafford, Allen.

Sucks. Thought we caught on to something….

Oh STFU
Definitely had a bad game.

He was just off today. It happens, be ready for the next game.
Originally posted by captveg:

Maybe hate this defense instead.
Share 49ersWebzone