LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 166 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Koldo:
Not Purdy's best game but, if this team has a chance to win anything, it will be because of Brock and in spite of Shanahan.

It's just like Kyle goes all dumb against Flores defenses. It just blows my mind.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
EL missing all week, now he shows his troll face

What all the trolls are doing. Koldo is back of course. It's sad and pathetic.

Not much else going on in their life most likely

Only here to piss off real fans.
Originally posted by bud49:
Not Purdy's best game but, if this team has a chance to win anything, it will be because of Brock and in spite of Shanahan.

It's just like Kyle goes all dumb against Flores defenses. It just blows my mind.

Purdy was a bit timid and overthinking at times. By now I want him to know a defense pre snap and I didn't sense that today.
i think this game helped me realize brock's not anywhere near taking joe burrow's spot in the QB elite-ness rankings like some radio 49er types said he was.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
EL missing all week, now he shows his troll face

What all the trolls are doing. Koldo is back of course. It's sad and pathetic.

Not much else going on in their life most likely

Only here to piss off real fans.

Lol guys like Gore used to cry like this even after wins. It's annoying aint it Gore? Every... f**king....day... Every day... Still to this day.... It's utterly insulting for him to call others out.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Sep 15, 2024 at 1:49 PM ]
Brock wasn't the problem today. The WRs weren't open so he had to either hold the ball too long and take a sack or make a risky throw. Most of those throws worked out for him and he completed 75%. He took shots down field.
Average QB's get paid. See Trev Lawrence and Tua for details. Brock is above average i feel lets see his body of without CMC. He wasnt great today not helped by OL.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Purdy was a bit timid and overthinking at times. By now I want him to know a defense pre snap and I didn't sense that today.

He wasn't indecisive, his s**tty receivers couldn't get open most of the game.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Definitely had a bad game.

He was just off today. It happens, be ready for the next game.

Comparing him to Jimmy G..

Smh lol

That clown has the nerve to call other posters out.
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i think this game helped me realize brock's not anywhere near taking joe burrow's spot in the QB elite-ness rankings like some radio 49er types said he was.

wait until you watch the all 22.

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
wait until you watch the all 22.

This.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Burrow is overrated, IMO. Let's see how he does against the Chiefs D today.

He wasn't indecisive, his s**tty receivers couldn't get open most of the game.

I said that early which certainly is the main thing, but I still feel he was a bit timid at times which I didn't expect from him. Some of the defensive looks had him.
I suspect you will see a lot of our guys not separating. Its a real problem vs man. He had some great throws on his 1st half completions.
I said that early which certainly is the main thing, but I still feel he was a bit timid at times which I didn't expect from him. Some of the defensive looks had him.

He also had some bad reads and decisions. The first pick being an easy example.

He wasn't the reason we lost. We were bad everywhere with a few bright spots. But he certainly had his share of the responsibility. Easily could have had more turnovers.
Share 49ersWebzone