Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Brock Purdy Current Season Stats.

# 1 in Passing Yards
# 9 in QB rating
# 6 in YPA
# 10 in comp %

Only 1 Int. Not getting TDs is what is killing us right now. Most would agree we haven't seen him at his best. Cant wait to see good Purdy, if this is terrible like many people seem to think .
Many people are clueless

To be fair, half the games haven't finished this week. These rankings will be different on Tuesday.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 15, 2024 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
That's fair.

Mahomes athleticism and rocket arm bails him out. And he's decent at reading a defense most of the time.

Purdy can read, but can't create as easily as Mahomes athletically. Which is why we wanted better pass protection.

I'm interested to see the All 22 especially this week because it felt like Purdy often had time but it also seemed like guys were struggling to get open. You can't have that when they are being paid as much money as they're getting. Jennings seemed like the only one that was reliably and consistently getting open down the field. That is something that absolutely needs to be addressed.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
People here would be losing their damn minds if Purdy threw an INT as bad as the one Mahomes just threw.

If Purdy was a 3x Superbowl Champion and 2x MVP no one would care.
Now I have to listen to Nick WRONG Hot Takes all week long. Great.

People here would be losing their damn minds if Purdy threw an INT as bad as the one Mahomes just threw.

Not one of his best, but nothing to whine about. He'll be fine.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I promise you don't have to.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I suspect you will see a lot of our guys not separating. Its a real problem vs man. He had some great throws on his 1st half completions.
I suspect you're right and that's an awful lot money tied up in receivers that can't separate.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Brock Purdy Current Season Stats.

# 1 in Passing Yards
# 9 in QB rating
# 6 in YPA
# 10 in comp %

Only 1 Int. Not getting TDs is what is killing us right now. Most would agree we haven't seen him at his best. Cant wait to see good Purdy, if this is terrible like many people seem to think .

He's playing pretty well overall and he's a good player. The loss is not all on him.

No you don't it's your choice.
I'm interested to see the All 22 especially this week because it felt like Purdy often had time but it also seemed like guys were struggling to get open. You can't have that when they are being paid as much money as they're getting. Jennings seemed like the only one that was reliably and consistently getting open down the field. That is something that absolutely needs to be addressed.

I thought on the first possession he missed an easy toss to mason for a first down,

You actually don't. Go watch a movie, read a book, take a walk, etc. Nick Wrong won't be there, I promise you.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
I promise you don't have to.

He wants to lol
Originally posted by captveg:

You actually don't. Go watch a movie, read a book, take a walk, etc. Nick Wrong won't be there, I promise you.

You have a point there.

Here's the thing, you don't. I never listen to Nick Wright or any of those hot take shows. Don't feel like my life is any less complete because of it.
Originally posted by captveg:

Mahomes has permanent Get out of Jail status. He could throw picks on his next 50 consecutive passes and he'd still be given the benefit of the doubt because of the three rings.

Mahommes has won 3 SB's going for a 3 peat. Sorry but in this restrictive offense he won't be better than Jimmy without CMC. Kyle has never won when down by that many points in the second half
Share 49ersWebzone